+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Any comment on my email spex? I'm still searching for a finasteride dealer until that's cleared up. It's an odd reply, don't you think?

Chris,

I think if you cant afford or willing to pay for the supplies offered mate through them then simply purchase your supply from another source, its that simple. Im sure they have their reasons based on overheads and cost of Dr's time/prescription fee. If they give it away to you at that price and cater to your request then they would have to give it to everyone. Dr Singh is running a business at the end of the day and will have his own reasons, ones i'm not aware of has have nothing to do with them. I recommend him as he has proven to be a great reliable source of Finasteride to many in the UK time and time again.

It simply sounds to me like he isnt prepared to sell such a small amount to you as will make little to no profit so not worth his time and resources.

Simply buy elsewhere if you cant afford or only want a tiny amount and don't want to pay his charges which in my opinion are minimal for the very efficient service he provides.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

It's more a question of common sense. As you know, some people (including me) who take finasteride have side effects. My intention was to try it at a lower dose from a supplier I can trust, but 12 months at 1mg is far too much, and even 6 months' worth would be 2 years' supply of medication at 0.25mg.

It doesn't make any sense to buy £150 worth of a drug that I may immediately suffer side effects on and can't take any longer. I accept that hairloss is an expensive game, but it need not be a stupid one.

My offer of a £15 premium on half a 6 month supply should more than offset any prescription costs etc.

I checked some other sources and it seems they're pretty expensive comparatively anyway.

ukfinasteride 14 month supply (5mg) £210
    united pharmacies 14 month supply (5mg) £212
    pharm4all 20 month supply (5mg) £70
    4rx 15 month supply (5mg) £56

Anyway, I'll try somewhere else. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    http://www.4rx.com
    http://www.unitedpharmacies.com

^ those two are definitely legit. I can't vouch for any others
    Thanks for those 2020. Seems by price comparison 4rx is substantially cheaper than many other sites I've seen, as much as a quarter of the price someone somewhere along the line is making a LOT of money.

Before I go ahead and purchase, can you explain why these sites are definitely legit? Do you buy from 4rx yourself?

Thanks

There are many sites out there 'selling' drugs. How does anyone know for sure which are legitimate and which aren't. Many have had fingers burnt in the past buying cheap fake meds online. Not all meds sites sell authentic drugs. FACT. If you find one that does then thats great especially in light of your objective to simply "sample the goods"

I know many UK guys take real comfort however in the fact that purchasing and speaking directly to a UK registered GP in person is important to them and me especially when embarking on purchasing prescribed medication and as a result of this prepared to pay a relatively small amount more(compared to cheap automated websites) for the level of service and reassurance.

I recommend Dr Singh as I know for a fact he is legit and i buy my meds from him and prepared to pay a few quid more to avoid any uncertainty or doubt.

If you feel you can get your meds cheaper and its 100% legit go for it but right now I know I would rather know 100% who I am buying my medication from and to be able to speak to them in person and know it's from a legitimate source especially when it's only 200 quid for a years + supply which is recommend dosage.

Regardless to all the above i have a simple solution for your problem

Simply speak to your own GP in person and see in light of your informed position if he/she will prescribe you 1mg Propecia tablets (1 months supply normally £50 approx) then based on your own plan to cut into 1/4 you will have a 4 months supply of branded Propecia for £50. Job done.

Failing that and it still seems like too much money you could request he/she prescribe you 5mg Proscar which will only cost you £7.85 and will give you several months supply at 0.25mg dosage.

If i can help further feel free to email me as always.

Best
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 03-08-2012 at 11:16 PM.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Simply speak to your own GP in person and see in light of your informed position if he/she will prescribe you 1mg Propecia tablets (1 months supply normally £50 approx) then based on your own plan to cut into 1/4 you will have a 4 months supply of branded Propecia for £50. Job done.
    That seems like the perfect solution!

Thanks

No worries. Any issues bell me - here to help!
    Spex

To answer your concerns; yes you do need a prescription to get any form of finasetride in the UK. An online consultation questionaire what is required to issue a prescription you will see most online sites do this. ukfinasteride.info give out year long prescriptions , which saves you money in the long run as much of the cots is gone towards the time for teh consulting Gp to review the consultation, righ the prescription and the admin etc to get from the pharamcy then shipped out. Incidently I have used Ukfinasteride for over 2 years and they get them meds to you within a few days of payment. All genuine boxed medication.

best,

uk R

Hello, this is my first post here. I am looking to buy some finasteride, and I don't know if I want to get it from the sites that 2020 recommended as they are based out of Hong Kong and India. Some background on myself. I am 25 and started going bald in my early twenties. I have previously used actual propecia about a year ago and it definitely was working for me, but as I was getting it from the Belgravia Centre it became way to expensive. Its crazy that I did not check around more before going under treatment with them. I would love to get some from the site ukfinasteride that Spex mentioned but I am in the United States and they do not ship finasteride to the United States. Do any of you know of any sites like ukfinasteride that may ship to the United States. Also I tried going to a dermatologist and she did not want to prescribe propecia to me because she thought it would be to expensive for me to and because she thought I was really young. Also I had my hair cut short so when she examined my hair she thought it did not look like I was in the advanced stages of male pattern baldness and that I should wait and determine if I should really wanted to start taking it. Well now months later my hair has become the worst it has been. I tried using procerin and provillus pills after I was off of the propecia but they did not help at all really. Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I was on Propecia (the real deal) for 2 years and changed to Finpecia March this year not to save money really but on the basis of peoples feedback, anyway i feel i've taken a few steps back, i've just this weekend ordered my Propecia from my original source as i'm convinced i was going through an unwanted shed from the crossover to Finpecia which scared the living shit out of me and possibly (& permantely) killed the hair i'd saved in the last 2 years, damn it!!

So, my advice, stick to what you think is working and pay the money.

I'm so pissed off about this as we've all felt about it at some point, pissed off.