X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lindsey
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Dec 2008

6 month check on 2500 up front by Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

This fellow was in last fall for a medium sized case to address his hairline and anterior 1/3. Interestingly, he had just gotten into marathon running and did well in the NYC marathon, just after I did the NYC triathlon. So we had lots to talk about and now he’s made the jump to triathlons and is training hard.
    His hair is growing in a bit faster than expected and he’ll stop by after the summer race season is over for a final picture.

Although we were going for 2200, we wound up with 2500 which were placed uneventfully, and given his family history, its likely those extra 300 will be worthwhile and well used. Shown are periop, 1 week, 1 month and 6 month pictures.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    Attached Files
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile
  • JoshM
    • Aug 2011

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Lindsey and his staff and the experience I've had so far. This was something I had been thinking about doing for a while but when I finally decided to go for it I didn't know where to begin. Being a resident here in Northern Virginia I was pleased to hear of a doctor who had a number of positive reviews and accolades from other patients being close by.

From the first consultation Dr. Lindsey is straight forward and tells you exactly what you need and what to expect; no BS or beating around the bush just to get your business. I like that.

Needless to say I'm thrilled with the results so far and am very happy that I decided to do this, life is short. If you're on the fence about doing this or have decided to go for it but haven't found a doctor, give Dr. Lindsey a call, you won't be disappointed. I liked him so much that I referred my own mother for a consultation for one of the procedures he performs!

Thanks again Dr. Lindsey and I'll see you on the triathlon circuit, new hair and all!

Comment

• Dr. Lindsey
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Dec 2008

Thanks for the nice words, and good luck in the triathlons this summer. See you this fall for a 1 year check.

Dr. L
      William Lindsey, MD
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...