+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Cooley?

Default Dr. Cooley?

I know he is recommended on this site but I could only find one procedure he had done. Has anyone had experience with him? I was going to go to Dr. Charles or Dr. Cole but his schedule is much more open. I have some time off from work now and this would be a great time to get something done without anyone noticing.

thanks,

Richard

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up A friend of mine went to Dr Cooley

He was quite satisfied with Cooley's professionalism and ability as I remember.

I was thinking about going to doctor so and so for some brain surgery but it’s hard to find a patient that he has worked on. I was going to go to doctor blank or doctor blank but doctor so and so has an open schedule so maybe now would be a good time to squeeze in some brain surgery since I will be on vacation.

This is what a repair patient or anyone that knows the industry sees when he reads this type of question or comment posed to others on the internet.

With all the information that is available I still don’t quite understand how hair transplantation which can be a disfiguring procedure is still taken so lightly.

Ny impression is favorable---but I have no first hand knowledge. He may have more results posted on another Forum. I would check it out,

SKI there is nothing that should be misunderstood about the statement I made. It means exactly what it says and it’s not meant to offend. It’s meant for others to see the question the way I see it which I consider to be valuable information.

Most that come to the forums go about researching the wrong way. Simply asking, have they ever heard anything bad about this about doctor or that doctor. Mostly those questions have gone unanswered over the years as anyone that has been damaged by a particular doctor has moved on or is hesitant to write about in detail on the forums, that is the way it works. The fact is that many have also found themselves being sued for just stating facts about their experience and have retracted those same negative statements or were forced to submit a written public apology to the forums.

You actually need to make contacts over time which can take years and meet and speak with patients and people that work in the industry in person or on the phone.

I am not here to hand hold as there are enough here capable of that task. I’m here to share what I see as the truth, which can be very brutal.

Guys,

There is alot about Dr. Cooley right here within this community and others. Try doing a word search on his name or search ACELL and you will find him.

The best thing to do is to write to Dr. Cooley directly at jcooley@haircenter.com or his assistants Aileen or Loloie at (800) 715-542-1601 or www.haircenter.com for patient photos.

Many great HT surgeons like Dr. Cooley are not real aggressive about posting patient photos in these communities.

And I agree, do your research whether it's Dr. Cooley or anyone else!
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin