Losing my hair at only age 18 (pictures attached)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hairysituation
    • Feb 2012

Cool man, how old are you? And how old where you when you started balding?
    Yes, I know all about Replicel, I just pray like everyone else that the results in late april comes out great. If the results are positive then it will be much easier to leave with the balding.

Comment

• sausage
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by hairysituation
      Cool man, how old are you? And how old where you when you started balding?
      Yes, I know all about Replicel, I just pray like everyone else that the results in late april comes out great. If the results are positive then it will be much easier to leave with the balding.
      started balding at 16. I am now 27. So I feel like a veteran baldy, although i'm still young. Its been very hard. I got to the stage 2 years ago where I had to shave my hair off as my hair was getting too bad to have long and I could not look at myself in the mirror for the past 2 years. In the past 2 months I have been able to look in the mirror and I am starting to accept my baldness and starting to think I look ok with a shaved/bald head. Although I am more happier within myself I am still in a mess. I know how much better I would look with hair and how much my life would change if I had my hair back. The one thing thats annoying me is that I am at a stage in my life when its time to settle down with a girl but I don't have the confidence to ask anyone out, but I am trying to build up the courage to do so. If I could get a girlfriend then that would make things so much easier and baldness easier to accept. I know 4 people from school who have also balded but they are doing fine, in-fact they are all in relationships, one is married. 2 of those 4 have HOT girlfriends.

Comment

• hairysituation
        • Feb 2012

Don't worry so much about the girls man, they're easy. The hardest is to become friend with your ego again and be unstoppeble. Let's pray for Replicel togheter brother!

Comment

• sausage
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by hairysituation
          Don't worry so much about the girls man, they're easy. The hardest is to become friend with your ego again and be unstoppeble. Let's pray for Replicel togheter brother!
          We can only hope.

Its not just confidence with girls.
          Its losing any looks you had.
          Abuse from other people.
          Embarrassment.
          Having a sensitive scalp to cold weather and to hot weather.
          Having your photo taken.

All these things are are pain in the ass.

It would be amazing if we could all restore our hair in the next few years.

Comment

Working...