+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy6 View Post
    Sage have u had any success with those websites with your hair?

My god go to a GP and get a prescription.

Whats the big deal.

You can get a 4 month supply for like $32 at Inhousepharmacy.biz They have the 1mg and 5mg for cheap. Shipping time is about 7-10 days. I got the Cipla brand 5mg generic Proscar and split them up in 4-5 pieces. Yes I did research the shit out of Cipla pharmaceuticals before ordering. They are used in Europe pretty heavily. It's a Pharmaceutical company out of India. Do I trust the stuff? Yeah I do after the reviews I read about it.

Why not just get it here you ask? Well first it's a cost issue for me. By the time you find a Dr and pay for the script (wo insurance) it's over a $150. Also, I asked my Primary Dr for a script and he would'nt give it to me!!! Can you beleive it? He said "I really dont think you need it". So i was forced to look online.

I would avoid getting presciption meds online.

Dude get a prescription. Just got to a Doc and tell him you want Propecia.
    Also heads up on the roller coaster ride. Its going to be pretty emotional, first you will go through shedding then nothing will happen for a long time. I have been on Fin for 10months, losing alot less hair now (since before I started) but only after months of intial shedding. Still waiting for the lost shedding hair to come back..lol

And all this time you will be bombared with info on how Propecia ruined the lives of millions of men. You'll also go through several peroids of self doubt and anxiety, every single problem known to man will somehow be linked to Propecia on several web sites. So just remember you'll go through a lot of emotional stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jayth View Post
    Why not just get it here you ask? Well first it's a cost issue for me. By the time you find a Dr and pay for the script (wo insurance) it's over a $150. Also, I asked my Primary Dr for a script and he would'nt give it to me!!! Can you beleive it? He said "I really dont think you need it". So i was forced to look online.
    You should be able to get generic 5 mg finasteride for pretty cheap.
    That's lame that your doctor refused to prescribe! I would just go see a different doctor or have him refer you to a dermatologist.

Quote Originally Posted by jayth View Post
    I asked my Primary Dr for a script and he would'nt give it to me!!! Can you beleive it? He said "I really dont think you need it".
    Where are you on this chart and how long have you had that pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy6 View Post
    Hello, I am ready to purchase Propecia but I don't know any legit sites I was wondering if any one can help me out. I can't get a prescription and I don't want to rush to trust any site before speaking to you guys about it. I'm 22 years old and never had any depression problems but I'm very emotional. My hair loss started about 2 years ago. Lets just say it had gotten to the point were suicide didn't sound too bad. I'm not even a Nor wood 1 yet but I'm thinning and getting the receding hairline. I just take criticism way to far and get to emotional. Anyways enough about my boring life I am fairly new here and would greatly appreciate it if any one knows any legit websites I can use to purchase Propecia with out a prescription.

Thank you and have a terrific day.
    If you have a prescription, Target dispenses generic 5 mg finasteride for $9. I think Walmart has it for the same price. Cut it into 4ths and you've got a 4 month supply for $2.25/month. MUCH cheaper than buying brand name Propecia or Finpecia, even online.