Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richardd1972
    • Feb 2012

Dr. Cole Or Dr. Charles For Fue.

I have heard great things about both these docs and am trying to chose between them. They both seem to have stellar ratings but Dr. Cole is more expensive and takes a lot longer to book. I know we should never make a decision based on cost, distance, or time. But if I can get the same quality result from Dr. Charles and get it done faster I don't see the point of paying more for the same quality. Any thoughts on this? I need about 800 grafts and both docs said I they could do this without shaving my head.

thanks,

Richard
  • mkamph
    • Dec 2008

dr cole uses acell and prp in conjunction with his hair transplants and at one point was claiming that he was seeing about a 50% donor regeneration because of it. he's also done more fue procedures than anyone in the u.s., i believe. i'd lean toward him.....even though dr charles does excellent work as we've seen on this forum.

since our donor supply is limited, i like any chance of donor regeneration.

Comment

• richardd1972
      • Feb 2012

Thanks for the input. I think it's best to spend the extra money and wait as I may only need 800 grafts now but don't know what the future holds. I suppose there is a reason Dr. Cole can charge 10 dollars per graft and be booked well into April.

Comment

Working...