+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tacola`s story

I have not styled the hair on the pictures. The first one is right after the shower and the second one is after a haircut (taken before the first one).

My family history is pretty good. I do have a grandfather who was bald (mother side) and of my uncles on that side of the family everyone except one had a full and thick head of hair. On my father side of the family everone has a really thick head of hair. My grandfather even had black and thick hair when he died aged 90.

Concerning the splitting of the follicles with Gho. I asked them about this, and specified that this was something that I was wondering about. I told them what you are saying, but they said that this was not the case. They said that they acctually mulitplied it. I dont know why no one else has taken this to their facility of treatment, but I cant understand why he has been aloved to keep on going and saying that he does this if it is not true. They even tried to take him to court, but he won that lawsuit.

I feel like this is something that I have to do. I know that I could wait and see, but still I do want to have a pretty good head of hair when I`m at my age. Hopefully 1200 grafts will do this. They also told me that they didnt want to take more grafts because of dangers of shocking the excisting hairs. So I do think that they are aware of this....

But still...I dont know.

Regarding the propecia I have been on it for almost a year, but had to go off it for some time because of some travelling. Now I`m taking half a tablet. Hopefully this will have pretty much the same effect as taking a whole tablet...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.p...pictureid=3049

This was one of the albums that came up when I refreshed the site.

Will give you an idea roughly. Its not 1200 grafts and its over a wider range of the head then you're looking for, but it gives you a *very* good idea of what results will look like.

It almost makes me rethink it.

Too bad i'm a friggin' tight wad and wouldn't want to spend $10k

Maybe if I make another spectacular trade in the market I'll do it. I made one back in '09 that netted $10k after taxes..then I proceeded to do the typical and think I'm the shit and lost it back heh

Ok. I guess I`m at this point now regarding my hair loss, so hopefully the extra 1200 grafts will give it more a bit more density than on the pictures you attached, and hopefully I`ll manage to keep it that way until some other cure is on the market within the next 3-4 years. I`ll take another picture of my hair loss when the hair is dry to day so that you can see how it looks then. Now it`s a bit longer than on the pictures above.

I have sent an extra mail to Hasci and Gho where I`m asking directly what their procedure is, and where I ask them to confirm that they dont splitt the follicles once and for all. If they say that they dont, then I beilieve them. If they manage to regenerate the donor area, then they might have found some kind of cure to this hair loss crap that we all suffer from. And if they have, then I might take another treatment next year so that I dont need to be scared of becoming bald before turning 40. After that, I dont care really. Then I can just shave it down if the hair is still faling off. I want to keep my hair until I`m 35. In a perfect world, I would love to have hair until my 90th birthday, but well...if there`s a cure.

Hehe, crossing my fingers that you`ll do a good deal on the stock market. Maybe you should invest in some of the companies searching for a cure against hair loss. If any of these will be a success, they will be filthy rich.

The guy in NBI's picture had coverage over a considerably wider area than what you seem to be going for, so I have a feeling your grafts would have a bit more of a dense appearance. The patient in the photo also might be at a slightly more advanced stage of loss, though it's hard to tell because his hair is buzzed short while yours is a bit longer in your pictures.

About finasteride: I've heard of guys taking half a dose daily and still getting results. It definitely still has an effect at .5 mg, though I don't know how much reduced the effect is (varies from person to person I'm sure). Out of curiosity, can I ask why you halved your dosage?

(Thanks for pushing Gho's clinic for information. Like I said, I'm not the only one who is interested in what they're saying to potential patients!)

Yes, that`s what I hope for. I dont want to have a straight hairline because using to many grafts to do this will just lower the density for the rest of my scalp. I`ll manage with a more mature hairline and hopefully the density will be better by doing this. Who knows, but this is what I`m hoping for

I have lowered the dose on Propecia because I have heard that this can be better against side effects. I have not experiencd anything but maybe a bit watery sperm. No sides at all except this. Hopefully this will be reversed when I quit it some day. Maybe I`ll boost it up to full dose hoping that this will generate more results.

I guess I`ll have an answer about the questions that I sent to Gho tomorrow. I`ll post the answers then. If they tell me that they dont splitt follicles, then I cant understand why no other cliniqs use theire method. If the regenerate, then they pretty much have some kind of cure that we can use until there are other techniques (Replicel etc) availible.

I had a slight change in semen also after I started using finasteride. It has reversed itself over time but I don't think it's 100% back to how it was.
    Many people do report their side effects resolving while continuing to take the drug, so just keep an eye on things. I'd be reluctant to halve my dose over such a minimal side effect but of course that's totally up to you.

I understand, but as long as the function is the same, it doesnt matter much if it`s a bit watery. Is there any danger connected to this? I`ll follow it closely just in case. If there is no danger when there is no change except the watert semen, I guess I can try a bit higher dose.

I don't know of any danger connected with watery semen. Personally I just kept using finasteride and haven't experienced anything to suggest my health is in danger, and like I said, the effect mostly resolved itself over time. I should point out that I'm not 100% sure this change resulted from finasteride, since (like I've said in other threads) I tend to have very inconsistent and sometimes unhealthy lifestyle choices.

If you're concerned at all, you could ask your doctor about it.

Diet and the frequency you ejaculate contribute greatly to it.

Wonderful topic...heh