+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I started rogain yesterday too. Also taking saw palmetto.

I hate taking all these medications while feeling that this hair loss is an INTERNAL issue. Maybe something within me isn't right but there's no way for me to even know!

It doesn't make any sense that all my hair sheds, like clockwork, during the Fall season. And worst part - doctors don't have any explanations except for over-production of DHT.

Quote Originally Posted by NJhair View Post
    I started rogain yesterday too. Also taking saw palmetto.

I hate taking all these medications while feeling that this hair loss is an INTERNAL issue. Maybe something within me isn't right but there's no way for me to even know!

It doesn't make any sense that all my hair sheds, like clockwork, during the Fall season. And worst part - doctors don't have any explanations except for over-production of DHT.
    I know how you feel bro, I personally think I have internal issues because none of my family experience severe hair loss, max was NW2.5 but with thick hair. I'm a NW1.5 but fighting for my hair line, I don't want a "mature Hairline"(i'm 23 btw) I don't think I have experience seasonal hair sheds but will pay more attention to it now. Your taking the right steps though, try to look into folligen spray/cream, emu oils, and spiro 5%.

Random questions for you, maybe we have some similarities -

Have you had any type of environmental exposure to mold/fungus/asbestos/airborne allergens?

Does your house/apartment get its heat from a furnace in the basement? Is it a forced hot air furnace? Is the filter changed regularly? Does your bathroom have any mold forming from moisture?

Just wondering if you have any exposure to mold which could be a major factor as an internal issue.

Random questions for you, maybe we have some similarities -

Have you had any type of environmental exposure to mold/fungus/asbestos/airborne allergens?

Does your house/apartment get its heat from a furnace in the basement? Is it a forced hot air furnace? Is the filter changed regularly? Does your bathroom have any mold forming from moisture?

Just wondering if you have any exposure to mold which could be a major factor as an internal issue.
    No, I'm usually indoors 95% of the time, I never use the air conditioner or heater. I don't have a basement, my bath room get's pretty dirty but never seen any type of molds.

How does molds affect hair loss?

Mold can cause allergic reactions within your body that can lead to hair loss. It's a toxic element that people may be exposed to and not even be aware of it.

Quick blurb on it:
    http://blackmold.awardspace.com/mold...hair-loss.html

If you're indoors 95% of the time, I'm guessing you're in warm, lovely California weather where you don't need an AC or heat. In that case, this might not even affect you.

But it would be worth looking back at the past few years - were you ever exposed to mold/fungus for a long period of time? Do you have allergies/breathing problems/abnormal fatigue?

Mold can cause allergic reactions within your body that can lead to hair loss. It's a toxic element that people may be exposed to and not even be aware of it.

Quick blurb on it:
    http://blackmold.awardspace.com/mold...hair-loss.html

If you're indoors 95% of the time, I'm guessing you're in warm, lovely California weather where you don't need an AC or heat. In that case, this might not even affect you.

But it would be worth looking back at the past few years - were you ever exposed to mold/fungus for a long period of time? Do you have allergies/breathing problems/abnormal fatigue?
    Woah, really interesting find...will start cleaning more often.

I grew up in California all my life, I live in a clean home since I was born. I usually clean my room every week but I wash my blankets and etc every month. I don't have any allergies at all and no breathing problems. Abnormal fatigue? I do get tired then I usually do but It's because I probably have anemia. Going to the doctors this following week to get myself check out. Keep in mind that I work out everyday accept sundays, I lift weight heavy weights and run.