Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by NJhair
    Mold can cause allergic reactions within your body that can lead to hair loss. It's a toxic element that people may be exposed to and not even be aware of it.

Quick blurb on it:
    How mold causes hair loss & baldness, will the hair grow back, & treatment. Allergies, fungal infection & toxic black mold mycotoxins cause hair loss.

If you're indoors 95% of the time, I'm guessing you're in warm, lovely California weather where you don't need an AC or heat. In that case, this might not even affect you.

But it would be worth looking back at the past few years - were you ever exposed to mold/fungus for a long period of time? Do you have allergies/breathing problems/abnormal fatigue?
    Woah, really interesting find...will start cleaning more often.

I grew up in California all my life, I live in a clean home since I was born. I usually clean my room every week but I wash my blankets and etc every month. I don't have any allergies at all and no breathing problems. Abnormal fatigue? I do get tired then I usually do but It's because I probably have anemia. Going to the doctors this following week to get myself check out. Keep in mind that I work out everyday accept sundays, I lift weight heavy weights and run.

Comment

Working...