+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: my regimen

Its nice that you've taken pics - but consistency is lacking to make honest comparisons by a 3rd party.

It does appear there is (new) growth though.

Where are you finding the CB, unless you're talking about that stuff some Chinese company is making that is supposedly the same thing, even though Cosmo's hasn't been released?

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    Its nice that you've taken pics - but consistency is lacking to make honest comparisons by a 3rd party.

It does appear there is (new) growth though.

Where are you finding the CB, unless you're talking about that stuff some Chinese company is making that is supposedly the same thing, even though Cosmo's hasn't been released?
    my results are mostly from finn and minox i have been on ot for 18 months!

i bought my cb-03-01 in dutch forum. stuff from china is fake!

my pics are from my phoe i knpw they are not of the best quality.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    only finn, actually propecia. it was 70 a month so i order from in house now.
    I didn't think a doctor would have prescribed both Finasteride and Dutasteride to be use at the same time by the same person.

It is probably not a good idea to self medicate with both Finasteride and Dutasteride at the same time.

If you could ask your doctor to re-write your script for generic 5mg Finasteride, you could save a ton of money by getting your script filled at WalMart and using a pill splitter to cut the pill down to your daily dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I didn't think a doctor would have prescribed both Finasteride and Dutasteride to be use at the same time by the same person.

It is probably not a good idea to self medicate with both Finasteride and Dutasteride at the same time.

If you could ask your doctor to re-write your script for generic 5mg Finasteride, you could save a ton of money by getting your script filled at WalMart and using a pill splitter to cut the pill down to your daily dose.
    i might ask the dr. to write me scipt for generic. i get no sides taking both. in fact i take dut @ night and it makes me fall asleep

regimen update:
    hairline treatments: rogaine foam, asc j9, cb-03-01, bim, equal, psi440, myristate rum, AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex.

internal dhht blockers: fin, dut

shampoos:SWAMI RAMDEV PATANJALI KESH KANTI HAIR CLEANSER SHAMPOO,Herbal Chumket Hair Re-Growth Shampoo,revita shampoo, SBM Pure Leaf Juice Shampoo(Thiruthaal)

hair oils: garlic oil, sesa oil,parachute ayur vedic hair oil, almond oil, black caster oil, emu oil,bhringaraj oil

supplments:swanson hair revitaling formula,msm, garlic pills, mens vitamin, biotin, krill oil, men's vitamin, Silica complex

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    regimen update:
    hairline treatments: rogaine foam, asc j9, cb-03-01, bim, equal, psi440, myristate rum, AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex.

internal dhht blockers: fin, dut

shampoos:SWAMI RAMDEV PATANJALI KESH KANTI HAIR CLEANSER SHAMPOO,Herbal Chumket Hair Re-Growth Shampoo,revita shampoo, SBM Pure Leaf Juice Shampoo(Thiruthaal)

hair oils: garlic oil, sesa oil,parachute ayur vedic hair oil, almond oil, black caster oil, emu oil,bhringaraj oil

supplments:swanson hair revitaling formula,msm, garlic pills, mens vitamin, biotin, krill oil, men's vitamin, Silica complex
    That is insane. Im currently trying to decide my regimine, but I probably has 10% of yours and ive lost alot more hair.

How do you know whats working? Its hard to tell from you photos. If you are sure its working then thats the main thing. What you recommend as a regimen for someone who doesnt want to take fin or dut? How on earth do you apply that many topicals?

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    That is insane. Im currently trying to decide my regimine, but I probably has 10% of yours and ive lost alot more hair.

How do you know whats working? Its hard to tell from you photos. If you are sure its working then thats the main thing. What you recommend as a regimen for someone who doesnt want to take fin or dut? How on earth do you apply that many topicals?
    He went down a half norwood, that's crazy.

here is phtos:http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t...rline-regrowth

my regimen is VERY effective in fighting hairloss. its not expensive either