Threaded View

Default Should I be worried?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this site, and I was wondering if some of you wouldn't mind taking a look at all the pictures and let me know if I have anything to worry about. I guess it would be a good idea to give a little background information on me. My father is basically bald, and got to that point before he was in his late twenties if I am not mistaken; he has just a little bit of hair on the sides now. Everyone else in my family that I have met has a full head of hair however. I have two older brothers, one 31 and the other 28; I am 22. I guess you could call it a family trait, but me, my brothers, and my father have somewhat large foreheads. As long as I can remember my hairline has always had that V looking shape but I have noticed lately it has receded a bit at the two points, whatever they are called

Here are pictures of me taken today.

Here are two recent pictures of my brothers foreheads for comparison. Sorry for the size.

I have had extremely thick hair as long as I can remember, and its still that way now. Since I noticed it receding I have been looking for hair in the drain, sink, hairbrush, my pillows, etc. And I have found very few of them if any at all. Is it possible that my hair will stop receding like my brothers? It seems like they have a pretty hair hairline.

Thanks for reading and for your help.