Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DepressedByHairLoss
    • Feb 2011

Hair Regeneration Pilot Study

I just found this on the internet and it seems at least somewhat legit to me. I've seen other clinics try to advertise using stem cells to regrow hair, some of which I even contacted. But those clinics were run by "naturopaths" with shaky credentials. However, this looks much more legit since it's run by reputable doctors with solid credentials. It's interesting to say the least.

• montrose
    • Jan 2011

Hey have you contacted them to see how much the treatment would cause?

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

it would be intresting to see what happens if PRP/stem cells extracted from the fat of the back/donor regions of a scalp, (rather than from other parts of the body) and insterted into the hairloss areas would do.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
        • Feb 2011

I didn't ask the cost yet but they said that although I would notice significant improvement, the treatment may need to be repeated twice a year. As usual, I am skeptical but at least this facility has reputable and legitimate MD's. I believe that stem cells really hold great promise for hair regrowth and I wish to God that more people would try to use stem cells to regrow hair.

Comment

• bananana
          Inactive
          • Feb 2012

Interesting, but repeating this twice a year is not a permanent solution, especially for us europeans.

Also, I doubt session would be cheap. It is interesting, as I said - but they will eventually have to find a way to make it permanent.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

for the last few years many places have offered to extract fat cells and inject them in your head..... nobody has any good evidence to show it is worth it.

Comment

Working...