Went to a doctor and he advised taking Nanogen Serum and..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ppxrare
    • Feb 2012

Went to a doctor and he advised taking Nanogen Serum and..

and Perfectil pills, I asked him about rogaine and he said its old treatment now and said to take Nanogen serum instead. So has anyone tried it? any news? because I have searched over the internet and didn't find any information on people who used it.

I'm a 19 year old male who's starting to experience hair loss at the front and some at the back but till now i can cover it and have it seem like a full set of hair with a slightly receding hairline but I fear I'm getting to the point where I wont be able to do that.
  • StressedToTheBald
    Inactive
    • Jan 2012

Whatever You do, just don't take propecia..

Comment

• chrisis
      • Feb 2012

Stressed, I am also wary of finasteride/propecia, but he didn't ask for any feedback about it.

Comment

• Jan 2012

You posted this exact stuff on this thread:
        and Perfectil pills, I asked him about rogaine and he said its old treatment now and said to take Nanogen serum instead. So has anyone tried it? any news? because I have searched over the internet and didn't find any information on people who used it. I'm a 19 year old male who's starting to experience hair loss at the front

why??

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ppxrare
          I asked him about rogaine and he said its old treatment now and said to take Nanogen serum instead.
          Rogaine is proven to regrow hair. That Nanogen stuff is not proven to regrow hair. Rogaine is FDA approved to regrow hair. That Nanogen stuff is not.

It's your money.

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
            Inactive
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chrisis
            Stressed, I am also wary of finasteride/propecia, but he didn't ask for any feedback about it.
            I know, I know.. I answered in the other thread..
            He indeed didn't ask about propecia, but as happens here by default, he will get plenty of answers that nothing else but propecia works and all the standard marketing of how safe and miraculously proven propecia is. Point beeing, he shouldn't buy lies nor loose faith in his current regimen.

Comment

• Tracy C
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
              Even more BS...
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...