For you guys who are thinking about buzzing your hair

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NotBelievingIt
    • Oct 2011

Give it a break guys, you've majorly hijacked the thread!

Comment

• Follyculled
      • Mar 2012

Love this thread, it made me sign up after a mobth or 2 of reading you guys. I'm going to bite the bullet and go for the buzz too. i have a pretty thing hair line these days frontal/ temple and a bit in the vertex.

and hey what i buzz off will grow backk in a month or two regardless, so whats to loose right?

I also started minox about 6 weeks ago, not a huge amount of shedding and i can already see some hairs coming through. although i think i may have a side from the minox but will post that in another thread.

Comment

• Follyculled
        • Mar 2012

Well.. I went over a friends place and got sheered like a sheep. feels alot neater. although my fringe line is uneven due to a patch of dermatitis i had several years ago.

I might even go for the full shaven smooth bald look and see how that works out.

can shaving your head affect how well minoxidil works or kill off more folicules?

Comment

• DAVE52
          • Sep 2010

anyone thinking of doing it and need support try this site

Internet's largest community for bald men and head shavers with over 10,000 members since it began in 2006. Sly Bald Guys has a wealth of hair loss information and advice for balding men regarding hair transplants, hair loss drugs, and other hair loss remedies. Sly Bald Guys is full of head shaving tips and reviews on razors, clippers, and other shaving products.

Great site

Wish I had found it 10 or so years ago maybe the stress in dealing with hairloss would have been avoided .

Comment

Working...