+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaldy View Post
    I was talking to the muppet who was posting links to some rubbish site. Not you. That info you posted was actually quite interesting!
    I'm afraid you got that 100% wrong way round as no doubt other people will tell you. just look at his other posts on this forum and then look at posts for ukfinasteride.info - no one who has used them has had a bad word to say about them....

then you might want to rethink.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    I'm afraid you got that 100% wrong way round as no doubt other people will tell you. just look at his other posts on this forum and then look at posts for ukfinasteride.info - no one who has used them has had a bad word to say about them....

then you might want to rethink.
    JPM is 100% right:

I can't understand why forum posters disparage sources that help the hair loss community obtain legitimate medication without being ripped off? I have personally also sent dozens of people to ukfinasteride.info and also other sites through word of mouth and on various forums and again there has been only the most positive feedback:

-fast service - 2-3 days of ordering
    -good communication
    - great value and the fact you can get a year's supply in one go.

The medication comes from a UK pharmacy I can vouch for it for over 2 years now along with many other forum members on here and on the larger forums. It's all in original boxed packaging.

Im not going to go down the route that seems to be the common tact on these forums of calling one site a scam over the other without any proof or experiences. I commend pharmacyfirst for again being there to supply medication to us who need it. That's it they are there they provide a service and Im sure its fine. The only issue that was raised in the original post was the cost of the medicaion. Equally there are many other sites hat do a good job as well.

Rather than posting stupid posts calling sites dodgy WITHOUT any fact or experience we should instead be posting our experiences and listing where newbies and hair loss naive members can get a safe, reliable supply of medication for a good price.

Ukfinasteride is a legitimate site along with many others. That's all you need to know.

UK R

Thumbs up

JPM and UK R -both bang on. Spex knows his stuff and Dr Singh runs a reputable site!

Got my Finpecia. Amazing service and all originally packaged, genuine Finpecia. Even came with a helpful table showing how you could ease your body into taking finasteride.

Only £230 for 400 pills.

that's about 58p each. Much cheaper than £1.03! And it contains the EXACT same active ingredient, 1mg finasteride.

Even cheaper if you go for the 5mg generic.

I recommend ukfinasteride.info to anyone in the UK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0782.jpg

Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	13722   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0783.jpg

Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	13723  

I get mine from there too. A very reliable and affordable place.

The fact of the matter is regardless of unknown peoples opinion on how legitimate a source is, ukfinasteride.info and Dr Singh are the real deal.

People will always have different opinions but often its important to be aware of the facts.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.