X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbaldy
    • Feb 2012

Is £1.03 per Propecia Tablet Cheap?

Hi Guys,

New here and need some advice. Got a Private Precription from the GP for Propecia nad have never used it before. Found this website selling it for £1.03 per tablet:

Is this cheap? Or shoudl I look elsewhere?

Thanks for any advise!
  • jpm
    • Nov 2011

that's expensive.

Over £365 a year! have a look at generic alternatives. ukfinasteride.info is highly recommended and only costs £230 for 13 months

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
      Inactive
      • Jan 2012

You should look for something else if You want to hear out my advice.
      Do read about the latest findings before You start to gamble with Your own health.. risks are much higher than portrayed by manufacturer, risks are very real and very serious and can include permanent erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, depression and much more...

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Comment

• bigbaldy
        • Feb 2012

That doesn't look very legitimate... It's not even a registered pharmacy... Seems a bit dodgy to me!

The site i mentioned is a real pharmacy!

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
          Inactive
          • Jan 2012

Well, that pretty much says it all. You don't know a difference between an article and a webshop. Keep promoting your pharmacy.. best of luck to your little enterprise.

Comment

• jpm
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
            Well, that pretty much says it all. You don't know a difference between an article and a webshop. Keep promoting your pharmacy.. best of luck to your little enterprise.
            please don't listen to stressedtothebald, he is a massive troll on here as most people will testify!

I assure you its legit. check my other posts, I had concerns to. There is a guy on here called Spex and he is VERY VERY well respected and a good guy. He recommended this site to me.

Comment

• bigbaldy
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by jpm
              please don't listen to stressedtothebald, he is a massive troll on here as most people will testify!

I assure you its legit. check my other posts, I had concerns to. There is a guy on here called Spex and he is VERY VERY well respected and a good guy. He recommended this site to me.
              It looks VERY dodgy to me i'm afraid. Just ordered from PharmacyFirst.co.uk and am very happy to be using a registered pharmacy and not a spammy looking site...

Comment

• jpm
                • Nov 2011

did you even look at the website?? It has been recommended by people who have more respect than you can even dream of!

once again....go away troll

Comment

• jpm
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by bigbaldy
                  It looks VERY dodgy to me i'm afraid. Just ordered from PharmacyFirst.co.uk and am very happy to be using a registered pharmacy and not a spammy looking site...
                  your decision. But its very legit and run by a UK registered Dr. who you can call or email if you have any doubts. their service is top notch.

I understand your skepticism I have been there myself but I would bet my house that they aren't aren't a scam site, I know they aren't.

Comment

• bigbaldy
                    • Feb 2012

I was talking to the muppet who was posting links to some rubbish site. Not you. That info you posted was actually quite interesting!

Comment

• jpm
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by bigbaldy
                      I was talking to the muppet who was posting links to some rubbish site. Not you. That info you posted was actually quite interesting!
                      I'm afraid you got that 100% wrong way round as no doubt other people will tell you. just look at his other posts on this forum and then look at posts for ukfinasteride.info - no one who has used them has had a bad word to say about them....

then you might want to rethink.

Comment

• UKresponder
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by jpm
                        I'm afraid you got that 100% wrong way round as no doubt other people will tell you. just look at his other posts on this forum and then look at posts for ukfinasteride.info - no one who has used them has had a bad word to say about them....

then you might want to rethink.
                        JPM is 100% right:

I can't understand why forum posters disparage sources that help the hair loss community obtain legitimate medication without being ripped off? I have personally also sent dozens of people to ukfinasteride.info and also other sites through word of mouth and on various forums and again there has been only the most positive feedback:

-fast service - 2-3 days of ordering
                        -good communication
                        - great value and the fact you can get a year's supply in one go.

The medication comes from a UK pharmacy I can vouch for it for over 2 years now along with many other forum members on here and on the larger forums. It's all in original boxed packaging.

Im not going to go down the route that seems to be the common tact on these forums of calling one site a scam over the other without any proof or experiences. I commend pharmacyfirst for again being there to supply medication to us who need it. That's it they are there they provide a service and Im sure its fine. The only issue that was raised in the original post was the cost of the medicaion. Equally there are many other sites hat do a good job as well.

Rather than posting stupid posts calling sites dodgy WITHOUT any fact or experience we should instead be posting our experiences and listing where newbies and hair loss naive members can get a safe, reliable supply of medication for a good price.

Ukfinasteride is a legitimate site along with many others. That's all you need to know.

UK R

Comment

• 8868alex
                          • May 2010

JPM and UK R -both bang on. Spex knows his stuff and Dr Singh runs a reputable site!

Comment

• jpm
                            • Nov 2011

Got my Finpecia. Amazing service and all originally packaged, genuine Finpecia. Even came with a helpful table showing how you could ease your body into taking finasteride.

Only £230 for 400 pills.

that's about 58p each. Much cheaper than £1.03! And it contains the EXACT same active ingredient, 1mg finasteride.

Even cheaper if you go for the 5mg generic.

I recommend ukfinasteride.info to anyone in the UK
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Spex
                              Dr Representative
                              • Nov 2008

I get mine from there too. A very reliable and affordable place.

The fact of the matter is regardless of unknown peoples opinion on how legitimate a source is, ukfinasteride.info and Dr Singh are the real deal.

People will always have different opinions but often its important to be aware of the facts.

Best
                              Spex
                              Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...