+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ball Ache

Default Ball Ache

Hey fellas,

I've been on generic proscar (1mg per day) for about 2 and 1/2 months. I had not sides effects at all so far (no erectile issues etc.), and not much progress yet (but I wouldn't expect it so soon anyway).

However, recently I've been experiencing aching in my testicles. It started in the left one - it feels tender and the aches actually goes up as far as my pubic area. It then eased off and moved across to the other ball, although less badly.

This lasted for 3-4 days, and then started to ease up. It's receding now, definitely, but isn't quite right still.

Is this a side effect from the fin? It does seem like it's a temporary thing and it'd make sense that I'm experiencing some noticeable changes now (being around the 3 month mark). Anyone else experience this?

Thanks again all!

P.S: Please, I DO NOT want to hear from any spammy anti-fin trolls. I've made my choice, the stats are clear, so please save everyone some time and don't reply. To everyone else - thanks in advance for the help!

probably temporary... your body needs time to adjust to lower DHT levels

Quote Originally Posted by jackk View Post
    Hey fellas,

I've been on generic proscar (1mg per day) for about 2 and 1/2 months. I had not sides effects at all so far (no erectile issues etc.), and not much progress yet (but I wouldn't expect it so soon anyway).

However, recently I've been experiencing aching in my testicles. It started in the left one - it feels tender and the aches actually goes up as far as my pubic area. It then eased off and moved across to the other ball, although less badly.

This lasted for 3-4 days, and then started to ease up. It's receding now, definitely, but isn't quite right still.

Is this a side effect from the fin? It does seem like it's a temporary thing and it'd make sense that I'm experiencing some noticeable changes now (being around the 3 month mark). Anyone else experience this?

Thanks again all!

P.S: Please, I DO NOT want to hear from any spammy anti-fin trolls. I've made my choice, the stats are clear, so please save everyone some time and don't reply. To everyone else - thanks in advance for the help!
    If you read my thread I had the same problem.
    It resolved in a week.

I just experienced the same thing last nite. I have felt this before from Blue balls (seriously) but last night it was intense. It not only ached in my nuts but went up through my pelvic/groin area. Almost like a pulled muscle or something. The first thing I thought was it was from the Fin but after I had sex with my gf it went away??

Quote Originally Posted by bob13 View Post
    If you read my thread I had the same problem.
    It resolved in a week.
    Same here, almost. Had it, went pretty quick. Seems to be the general experience.

The ball-ache I had from briefly taking saw palmetto was much worse, I admit.

Cheers for the replies guys. That's very reassuring.

Yeah, for me it went all the way up to the pelvic area too.

It seems to have totally gone now though - it lasted about 4 days, I reckon. I'm pretty sure it was the fin.

Hang in there, it should go away. Give it about week at least before getting worried.

Default 1mg proscar

Jackk... how do you manage to take 1mg proscar when the tablets are 5mg.. what do you use to cut the pill?

I just started proscar and have been cutting the pill into 4 pieces and taking 1.25mg

Default I think all you guys are nuts

For taking that $hit. I was on it for years. I experienced the ball ache and then over time I got the rest of the bad side effects. I have been off of it now 16 months and I am still not ok. It took a number of years for me to get the "other" side effects. They were slow in coming on and it took me a while to figure out what was going on. To late now. The Fin did stop my hair loss. I never grew more hair. I don't think it was worth it.

My balls ache from time to time normally when I am not on medication, I think its just normal, as long as it does not last for a while and does not ache badly than I don't think u need to worry.

Maybe its time to wind one out?