X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Spencer Kobren Takes Your Calls tonight on The Bald Truth

Spencer Kobren will be taking your calls tonight on The Bald Truth starting 8pm EST/5pm PST. You can Tune in Live and join the chat here:

Studio Line: 888-659-3727 Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth airs LIVE Friday nights 6pm EST/3pm PST. Continue the discussion at the new Bald Truth Talk forums! Watch videos, read blogs, interact with the community, share your story or ask a question. Click on the community link above to register, or visit http://www.baldtruthtalk.com

Hope to see you there!
  • z06guy
    • Feb 2012

Oh wouldn't you know it. As soon as I come here and click on the link he appears to have finished his show.

Maybe I'll catch the next one.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by z06guy
      Oh wouldn't you know it. As soon as I come here and click on the link he appears to have finished his show.

Maybe I'll catch the next one.
      you haven't missed anything really... bunch of middle age men discussing how they feel about their hair loss...

Comment

• z06guy
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 2020
        you haven't missed anything really... bunch of middle age men discussing how they feel about their hair loss...
        Ohhh, i thought it was tips and advice and all that good stuff. NVM then.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by 2020
          In other words, its probably depressing if you're trying to "get over" your own.

I've had conflicting thoughts about starting to come here for that very same reason.

It was actually the RepliCel threads that made me sign up originally.

Comment

• PayDay
            • Nov 2008

TBT is my hair loss therapy for the week. It's a great show! It's not depressing at all, to me it makes me feel like I'm a part of something, that I'm not alone in this and it has helped me get through many a dark day!

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
              Inactive
              • Jan 2012

When baldness knocks on the door, in reality we're all alone..

Comment

• PayDay
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
                When baldness knocks on the door, in reality we're all alone..
                Speak for yourself asshole!

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Hey there Stressed'

Many years ago your statement would have been very true. These days we have Internet FORUMS , especially Spencer's TBT, in which everyone can express themselves , unload and empathize yet still keep your anonymity( if need be). It is a disservice to yourself and feeds into your depression by thinking that you are alone with this hair loss problem. The uniqueness of 'today' is that there IS some type of treatment(s) on the horizon.

To Payday- is it really necessary to name call? That is one of the reasons why i had not frequented hair loss forums in the past.
                  Spencer-Wish i couldve got involved with last nights show . I had to work... as always.

Comment

• PayDay
                    • Nov 2008

You're right Arista. I'm sorry! This was actually the first time I ever lost my cool here. I just can't stand that this guy is spamming every thread. I also want to say sorry to Spencer! I know he would not approve.

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

Hey Payday,

Thank you for that response, your a good man and a brother. We are all only human its true but as long as we are also able to reflect we can succeed in anything confronting us. Replicel will definitely create some good conversation come April 2012.

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
                        Inactive
                        • Jan 2012

For all those seeking someone to hold their hand over hair loss and have a good cry about it, suggesting a visit to a good shrink might be in order. There are certainly better places for those seeking emotional support & professional help. I myself am in a quest for the cure and potentially to learn from a few who actually might have some wisdom to share, and finding those few here is enough of a challenge as it is.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
                          I myself am in a quest for the cure and potentially to learn from a few who actually might have some wisdom to share, and finding those few here is enough of a challenge as it is.
                          Wow. You are the worst troll I have ever seen on this forum.

Have you responded yet to the studies 2020 keeps linking you to, or are you still dodging those?

Comment

Working...