Threaded View

Default Hello. Has anyone tried Hair omega 3 in 1? Please read

Hello,

I'm currently 24, in shape and eating balanced diet. I don't quite have an NW2 (I'd say NW1.5) My father and both grandfather on each side of our family have gone bald. Starting at 24-25 my dad said he started experiencing hairloss so I figure I'll put a stop to my hairloss.

I still have my hairline but it's slowly turning into a solid NW2 because the hairs are getting weaker on the sides. I still see little hairs on the corner of my temple. If these were to turn strong again I think I'd be back to a 'NW1' again. I've been on hairomega 3 in 1 for about a month now. It's suppose to lower DHT levels which in turn will allow me to keep what hairs I have left. So far I have to say I think it's working. My nails seem stronger, my hair seems stronger and very surprisingly I have no acne anymore. I've always been suffering from acne ever since I was a teen. I tried almost everything to stop it but nothing worked, however this supplement seems to have cured my acne. My face has not been this clear since I was 14 lol. It's only been less than a month that I've been taking hairomega 3 in 1 but already things seem promising.

I'll also note that my sex drive was pretty darn high ever since I was a teen (as most other young guys) but ever since I started hairomega I think my sex drive has been gradually reducing. Simply put I don't get as 'happy' when I see a knock out girl somewhere. lol. Otherwise sexual function is normal.

Ok now that I have that out of the way.. This is my REGIMEN:

I have recently started taking 5% topical minoxidil kirkland signature brand (starting yesterday). I have 100% green tea everday, I take fish oil gels everday with each meal and I have also switched to a biotin shampoo with saw palmetto, wheat protein and all that other good stuff that helps stimulate the scalp and thicken hair.

I think this is a pretty solid 'maintenance' regimen. I know there are many more things I can do but I think the DHT controller (hairomega) and 5% minoxidil will be my best bets in preventing hairloss. I realize minoxidil isn't for the hairline but I've heard that it does work in maintaining a hairline. I truly want to avoid propecia though. I realize the risk of side effects are small with propecia but it's enough to scare me away from it.

I've been keeping a picture log of my progress. When I start feeling brave enough I'll post it here. I'm already looking at the 'before' picture and my hair looked completely lifeless... Now my hair looks healthy. If the little hairs on the side of my head strengthen again I will be very happy. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my hair for enough time until a true cure comes out for hairloss.