+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Hello. Has anyone tried Hair omega 3 in 1? Please read

Hello,

I'm currently 24, in shape and eating balanced diet. I don't quite have an NW2 (I'd say NW1.5) My father and both grandfather on each side of our family have gone bald. Starting at 24-25 my dad said he started experiencing hairloss so I figure I'll put a stop to my hairloss.

I still have my hairline but it's slowly turning into a solid NW2 because the hairs are getting weaker on the sides. I still see little hairs on the corner of my temple. If these were to turn strong again I think I'd be back to a 'NW1' again. I've been on hairomega 3 in 1 for about a month now. It's suppose to lower DHT levels which in turn will allow me to keep what hairs I have left. So far I have to say I think it's working. My nails seem stronger, my hair seems stronger and very surprisingly I have no acne anymore. I've always been suffering from acne ever since I was a teen. I tried almost everything to stop it but nothing worked, however this supplement seems to have cured my acne. My face has not been this clear since I was 14 lol. It's only been less than a month that I've been taking hairomega 3 in 1 but already things seem promising.

I'll also note that my sex drive was pretty darn high ever since I was a teen (as most other young guys) but ever since I started hairomega I think my sex drive has been gradually reducing. Simply put I don't get as 'happy' when I see a knock out girl somewhere. lol. Otherwise sexual function is normal.

Ok now that I have that out of the way.. This is my REGIMEN:

I have recently started taking 5% topical minoxidil kirkland signature brand (starting yesterday). I have 100% green tea everday, I take fish oil gels everday with each meal and I have also switched to a biotin shampoo with saw palmetto, wheat protein and all that other good stuff that helps stimulate the scalp and thicken hair.

I think this is a pretty solid 'maintenance' regimen. I know there are many more things I can do but I think the DHT controller (hairomega) and 5% minoxidil will be my best bets in preventing hairloss. I realize minoxidil isn't for the hairline but I've heard that it does work in maintaining a hairline. I truly want to avoid propecia though. I realize the risk of side effects are small with propecia but it's enough to scare me away from it.

I've been keeping a picture log of my progress. When I start feeling brave enough I'll post it here. I'm already looking at the 'before' picture and my hair looked completely lifeless... Now my hair looks healthy. If the little hairs on the side of my head strengthen again I will be very happy. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my hair for enough time until a true cure comes out for hairloss.

Inactive

Green tea is good stuff, I drink it too. Consider including extract as well plus grape seed extract.. extract is much more potent and I'm planning to add it soon. Black tea is reported to be much more potent in terms of fighting DHT - some even claim it blocks more DHT than finasteride.

I personally use beta sitosterol 510mg + 300mg saw palmetto daily, to fight DHT, and also some other stuff. Soon I plan to include ganoderma lucidum(reishi) - it blocks up to 50% of DHT. These might be the nature's BIG 3. Surely not worse than quasi proven 3 drugs, and side effects wise.. these natural compounds are safe - studies report no significant nor permanent side effects as with propecia.

Flax seed oil and flax seeds are also rich in omega 3 and is more natural and environmental friendly choice than fish oil.

As for propecia, I 100% agree with You, its a hazardous drug and ought to be avoided completely. Dr. Irwig and Dr. Traish, Boston & Washington studies have recently linked it to permanent ED, cancer, depression etc.. manufacturer has also pulled down their own website and first class law suits are becoming reality.. damaged people are standing up and pressing charges.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Green tea is good stuff, I drink it too. Consider including extract as well plus grape seed extract.. extract is much more potent and I'm planning to add it soon. Black tea is reported to be much more potent in terms of fighting DHT - some even claim it blocks more DHT than finasteride.

I personally use beta sitosterol 510mg + 300mg saw palmetto daily, to fight DHT, and also some other stuff. Soon I plan to include ganoderma lucidum(reishi) - it blocks up to 50% of DHT. These might be the nature's BIG 3. Surely not worse than quasi proven 3 drugs, and side effects wise.. these natural compounds are safe - studies report no significant nor permanent side effects as with propecia.

Flax seed oil and flax seeds are also rich in omega 3 and is more natural and environmental friendly choice than fish oil.

As for propecia, I 100% agree with You, its a hazardous drug and ought to be avoided completely. Dr. Irwig and Dr. Traish, Boston & Washington studies have recently linked it to permanent ED, cancer, depression etc.. manufacturer has also pulled down their own website and first class law suits are becoming reality.. damaged people are standing up and pressing charges.

Thanks for the reply. I also bought fish flax borage so I'll be taking that one soon. I agree about propecia, it seems safe for the most part it's the side effects that the few people have experienced that makes me avoid that route. I'm sure there are MANY happy propecia patients out there and on this forum but I just don't want to take that big of a risk of losing my manhood you know?

I disagree about the black tea though. my dad has been taking black tea ever since he was maybe 6 years old. He religiously has it everyday but he still lost his hair. In fact he has maybe 4-6 cups of tea per day! I've also been raised with black tea. maybe it helps slow down hairloss but from what I've read from anecdotal evidence online is that green tea is better.

Take some time and look at each of these ingredients in hairomega 3 in 1 and let me know what you think: Some of the ingredients here are just amazing for hairloss from what I've heard. Maybe some members here might join me and try it after reading what's in it, lol. If anything I'm hoping it will at least maintain the hair I have left while minoxidil regrows and strengthens some hair on the corner of my head.

Serving size: 3 tablets. Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10000 IU 200% Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg 416% Vitamin E (d-alpha toco. acetate) 12 IU 40% Vitamin B-1 (as thiamine mononitrate) 30 mg 2000% Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin) 100 mg 5882% Niacinamide 30 mg 150% Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100 mg 5000% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Biotin 2000 mcg 667% Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 250 mg 2500% Zinc (amino acid chelate) 5 mg 33% Copper (as amino acid chelate) 1 mg 50% Iodine 150 mcg 100% Choline (bitartrate) 250 mg * Inositol (monophosphate) 250 mg * para-Aminobenzoic acid 100 mg * L-Cysteine 100 mg * Silica 60 mg * MSM (Methylsulfonoylmethane) 50 mg * Ginkgo Biloba (24% extract) 30 mg * Saw Palmetto (40-45% extract) 200 mg * Pygeum Powder 50 mg * Beta-Sitosterol 150 mg * Green Tea (40% extract) 50 mg * Grape Seed (5:1 extract) 100 mg * Soy Isoflavones 10 mg * Red Clover (1%) 150 mg * Mexican Wild Yam (12.5% extract) 5 mg * Stinging nettle 25 mg * Sarsaparilla root 100 mg *

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by z06guy View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I also bought fish flax borage so I'll be taking that one soon. I agree about propecia, it seems safe for the most part it's the side effects that the few people have experienced that makes me avoid that route. I'm sure there are MANY happy propecia patients out there and on this forum but I just don't want to take that big of a risk of losing my manhood you know?

I disagree about the black tea though. my dad has been taking black tea ever since he was maybe 6 years old. He religiously has it everyday but he still lost his hair. In fact he has maybe 4-6 cups of tea per day! I've also been raised with black tea. maybe it helps slow down hairloss but from what I've read from anecdotal evidence online is that green tea is better.

Take some time and look at each of these ingredients in hairomega 3 in 1 and let me know what you think: Some of the ingredients here are just amazing for hairloss from what I've heard. Maybe some members here might join me and try it after reading what's in it, lol. If anything I'm hoping it will at least maintain the hair I have left while minoxidil regrows and strengthens some hair on the corner of my head.

Serving size: 3 tablets. Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10000 IU 200% Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg 416% Vitamin E (d-alpha toco. acetate) 12 IU 40% Vitamin B-1 (as thiamine mononitrate) 30 mg 2000% Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin) 100 mg 5882% Niacinamide 30 mg 150% Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100 mg 5000% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Biotin 2000 mcg 667% Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 250 mg 2500% Zinc (amino acid chelate) 5 mg 33% Copper (as amino acid chelate) 1 mg 50% Iodine 150 mcg 100% Choline (bitartrate) 250 mg * Inositol (monophosphate) 250 mg * para-Aminobenzoic acid 100 mg * L-Cysteine 100 mg * Silica 60 mg * MSM (Methylsulfonoylmethane) 50 mg * Ginkgo Biloba (24% extract) 30 mg * Saw Palmetto (40-45% extract) 200 mg * Pygeum Powder 50 mg * Beta-Sitosterol 150 mg * Green Tea (40% extract) 50 mg * Grape Seed (5:1 extract) 100 mg * Soy Isoflavones 10 mg * Red Clover (1%) 150 mg * Mexican Wild Yam (12.5% extract) 5 mg * Stinging nettle 25 mg * Sarsaparilla root 100 mg *
    You're welcome. Borage oil is good too - it contains GLA, rare acid ! I know, same reason why I don't take propecia as well. But You'd be surprised - even on this forum, if You go from thread to thread reading peoples' experiences - theres plenty of those who have quit the drug due to side effects or lack of results.. and some of those have taken the drug for years.

Extract is much more potent - either for black or green tea. I've read extract is even up to 10 x more potent. You'd need to drink 10 cups of tea to achieve the effect of 1 tablet of extract.

There are good bunch of ingredients in that product. But I use most of them and many in greater concentration individually.

Thank you again my friend. I'll look into getting tea extract and grape seed extract. Anything that helps.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by z06guy View Post
    Thank you again my friend. I'll look into getting tea extract and grape seed extract. Anything that helps.
    You're very welcome. Best of luck and take care. Also, please keep me updated, as we use very similar regimens, I'd like to compare the progress.. I'm roughly near to end 1st month of my current regimen.. and fingers crossed in the months to follow the progress should be more visible.

PS. You already have green and grape extract in that product. If You use 3 or more tablets, its pretty much good already, You can only add up if You wish.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    something tells me that if propecia worked for you, you wouldn't be here bashing it with your bogus studies...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    something tells me that if propecia worked for you, you wouldn't be here bashing it with your bogus studies...
    Yeah, this is total crap. While propecia hasn't done a bloody thing for me (five months in, if anything it's sped things up), it hasn't given me any ED, and AFAIK my cells aren't multiplying out of control and I'm no more depressed than might be expected.

It works for most men, and for their sake, I'm glad it does. Just wish it worked for me.

That said, as someone who obsessively googles hair loss every day, I've come across some of your posts from 2011. Did your Omega-3/Omega-6 fish oil/primrose oil thing ever do anything for you? I've been on the two for about 3 weeks, 6g primrose/day, 3-5g fish oil/day. I also have hypothyroidism though, and just started on levothyroxine.

The hair omega stuff does it even have one study whatsoever that it actually changes or does anything to DHT levels? If it doesnt change androgen levels then it does nothing to put it bluntly. How they didnt bother to even test before/after androgen levels for a new product is pretty suprising I mean its not super hard to do that even just a small group of men.

I found hair omega to make me more horny and lose hair, I been on fin 3 years doing great, I decided to be greedy to maximise my hair. Thinking hair omega would benefit me, it done the opposite and made FIN not work! I was very horny and experiencing hairloss until I stopped it everything was back to normal on FIN.