+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by mcw View Post
    what is considered regrowth? propecia, in my case, has caused an intense shed within the first 2 months 3 wks of taking it. and if i understand it correctly, this is normal, but as stated above, "propecia does not cause regrowth". then how so, will this shed hair return, or is that hair not even considered regrowth? confused
    If You ask me - regrowth should be firstly described as seeing hairs in the bald spots, and in the 2nd place it should mean added density in the places where the remaining hair is thinning. If neither of those happen - there is no regrowth, simple as that ! In that sense, way too many people report using the hazardous drug, but have not experienced any visible regrowth in true sense of the word. Whats the point I wonder.. many have ruined their health and haven't even seen a single additional hair.. so much of the 'proven' man-poison drug called propecia.

I have had some regrowth on finasteride and 2% ketconazole, particularly in the crown area. I'm sure it would be more noticeable with minoxidil, but I don't use it.

STTB is out of line calling finasteride a hazardous man-poison. There isn't research demonstrating that anyone has "ruined their health" with this medication.