+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Here is a lawsuit against Aspirin

http://www.schmidtandclark.com/aspirin-birth-defects

Here is one against Tylenol

http://www.youhavealawyer.com/tylenol/

Here is one against some random Cold medication

http://www.coldmedicinesandkids.com/...icine-lawsuits

And some other random lawsuit including botox injections and some lens care stuff

http://www.pritzkerlaw.com/section-u...on-lawsuit.htm

Inactive

And the point would be ?
    Last time You quoted page saying ging seng may cause death. Anything can cause anything if You make things fit the certain context. I mean.. who gives ging seng to a patient who has a severe heart problem to begin with ? Of course it can cause death, just as thousand other things can. Or why would a pregnant woman take aspirin if it clearly says on the label that in her condition she shouldn't do so ? Of course there are going to be birth deffects and issues, just as with thousand other drugs..

But what You are doing here is turning the picture upside down. Propecia is ruining lives of previously perfectly healthy young men with no previous conditions. Propecia risks labels are hugely underestemated and don't reflect the real dangers of this hazardous drug.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    I 100% disagree. For one, top lawyers don't go to court with inconclusive evidence. First class lawsuits can only be won if evidence is very much conclusive and reputable ! That is obviously the case and Boston & Washington study have not only scientific & medical value, but legal as well.

[

[/I]

My post above is a reply to this one of yours.

You make it seem like a Law suit being filed is like a BIG warning signal. And you present it as conclusive evidence that Propecia is dangerous. The truth is that even drugs like Aspirin and Tylenol are getting sued, so why don't you start bashing them aswell.

A law suit does't mean anything. You should whatch more TV commercial to see that.

But what You are doing here is turning the picture upside down. Propecia is ruining lives of previously perfectly healthy young men with no previous conditions. Propecia risks labels are hugely underestemated and don't reflect the real dangers of this hazardous drug.
    you stupid idiot... how come what you're describing NEVER happens in a scientific study??? Thousands and thousands of people have been tested over the past 2 decades and NO ONE has developed PERMANENT SIDE EFFECTS...

And the point would be ?
    Last time You quoted page saying ging seng may cause death. Anything can cause anything if You make things fit the certain context. I mean.. who gives ging seng to a patient who has a severe heart problem to begin with ? Of course it can cause death, just as thousand other things can.
    First of all as to your post on the other thread regarding the Ging, well dude there is nothing funny about someone dying, regardless of what medication it is, herbal or otherwise. Even if its 100% unrelated to the drug, try not to say this totally cracked me up, when a death is involved. I have lost a relative to sides of a medicine and its not funny.

So you presume here that he had a existing heart condition. So if someone dies of Ging it must be a pre-exisiting condition and fault of that guy or the doctors that gave him the stuff. I mean ofcourse it can't be a reaction to the drug, How can it be? Its herbal right, just like SPH.
    And obviously your presumption must be right on about the heart condition. I mean yea that makes perfect sense, if someone gets a side from something herbal it must be a pre-existing condition (i.e a heart condition)
    but If something goes wrong with Propecia then it has to be Propecia.

Inactive

What You're trying to imply lacks arguments to such degree, that I'm not even motivated to write a reply. Believe whatever You want to believe..

Stressedbebald is either naïve or incapable of rational thought. Ambulance chasing attorneys who advertise in this manner are not considered top attorneys by any means. These are the bottom of the barrel of their profession, preying on the insecurities of people like yourself. They do not expect to win a trial by jury, they expect Merck to settle these cases. They know they cant win because there is no statistical data, or studies proving the Proepcia has caused these issues. It’s a numbers game. That’s how it works.

I've sadly been on Accutane for months and on max. doses.
    Had I only known better.. Now I'm preaching against propecia - I feel blessed I have never went down the propecia road, it is a genuine health hazard which will soon be either banned or marked as beeing an extreme health hazard. Please read the Boston & Washington studies by Dr. Traish and Dr. Irwig.

http://www.examiner.com/courts-in-ba...#ixzz1mLgDjzw3

Thanks for the link, STBB. Every medication requires careful monitoring. That said, I don't think the studies you mention are as shocking as you might think. Here is the abstract I found online:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...255.x/abstract

Note the part at the end about the limitations. Obviously, the selection bias in this study was an enormous problem when it comes to drawing general conclusions about the safety of propecia.

Also, I agree with the above comments about ambulance-chasers. I am a lawyer and can assure you that a lawsuit (by itself) against a pharmaceutical company means absolutely nothing.

Thanks again for mentioning that study. There are always outliers with side effects, and hearing their stories can make people fully aware of the risks they run. Accutane is a prime example of this. I hope Propecia will not be.

Inactive

You're very welcome.

Give us some evidence or stop spamming.

And by the way, as others here have mentioned, lawsuits against drug companies in themselves mean absolutely nothing. Any adult should know this.