+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Maradona:

They said the same thing you just said in the 1970. And were is the cure?????? Please show it to me. Maybe im a total idiot and cant use google search or you guys just know something i dont. Wait here is a commercial from the 1970 that said the same thing you just did.

youtube.com/watch?v=8F0M7piZdd8

Quote Originally Posted by virgiltu View Post
    I totally agree with you about fineasteride. it does work. I am mostly talking about minoxidil and thousands of other products sold in the stores or ebay.
    It is wrong, untruthful and unethical to group Minoxidil in with all those other crap treatments that don't do anything. Minoxidil actually does work and it works for most people who use it properly. The possible side effects are mild and well tolerated by most who use it properly. Also, Minoxidil is the only proven medication for women's hair loss. It would not be able to gain FDA approval if it didn't work. I do agree that it is pointless to buy Minoxidil on e-bay or amazon or anything like that. The genuine medicine is readily available in most local pharmacies - or you can buy it directly from Rogaine.

About dandruff. I feel the best shampoo to use is Nizoral or Nizoral A-D. The active ingredient in both is a mild antiandrogen that may be able to block the hormone that triggers hereditary hair loss at the scalp. The active ingredient is also one of the few medications listed as helpful in treating women's hair loss by the American Hair Loss Association.

No i agree minoxidil from rogain or pharmacy is good. However ebay/ amazon or this guy
    is actually fake. Well let me explain it. He and others buy minoxidil from an indian supplier that i got my stuff from also. Or even an american supplyer. However mixing it in the kitcken or basement makes it no diffent then the diffrence between meth and lithium. Its crap and its bad for you or it will not do anything. BTW do not buy from that guy or any other guy sending you pictures of a minoxdil bottle. To actually get a good minoxidil solution that will penetrate your scalp it takes a lot more then mixiging it with AZELAIC ACID. If any research is done online, people will notice that the minoxidil molecule is to big to penetrate the scalp on its own. Where you will notice that once the Azelaic Acid is dried off the white powder of minoxidil will be left on your scalp.

So if you buy anything buy it from an actually pharmacy. Dont waist your money. We are so desperate to get our hair back that we will try anything. In the end most of you guys are right, Minoxidil and fineasteride 1mg is great to use with great results proven by the FDA. But once the hair is gone there is nothing you can put on to rejuvenate the dead hair follicles. And there is no product that will do that for frontal hair line. I am looking to experiment with this HGH powered that I just received. I will let you guys know how it work. ill take some pics before and after. I hear good stuff about it back in Europe.