+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Gho Videos

Default New Gho Videos

Gho to the hasci website, go to in the media, check out the nov. 11 episode of beauty tv they posted.... JOLING LOOKS AWESOME! his hairline kicks ass and they must be performing the next procedure for his crown in this video

also, video of dean saudners

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Gho to the hasci website, go to in the media, check out the nov. 11 episode of beauty tv they posted.... JOLING LOOKS AWESOME! his hairline kicks ass and they must be performing the next procedure for his crown in this video

also, video of dean saudners
    nice !!!
    however i just can't understand why doctors aren't willing to go for this technique....this is the only reason why I doubt Gho.

I'd kill to look like that dude though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    nice !!!
    however i just can't understand why doctors aren't willing to go for this technique....this is the only reason why I doubt Gho.
    It is because....

1) because other doctors don't believe in it...

2) because Gho has patented his technology so that balding people can only get this done by Gho or not at all (true HT docs could pay 50k to learn his technique but nobody has that money sitting around) so in reality Gho is forcing us to all go see him...

3) because there is no recent up to date macro photos including before and after shots of people with serious hair loss (NW5 +) that have been returned to having lovely locks. *unless they are billionaires - so were all out *

4) guess that makes Gho a hold out greedy mother ****er.... open source all the way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    .... open source all the way!!!!
    go to school

anyway, Joling's hair looks good grown out. That guy had 3 BUTCHER JOB STRIP SURGERIES before he had TWO HSTs.... most guys can't even get 3 strips.... aka Gho does what he says be it a "gold standard" surgery victim, a burn victim, or any person suffering from this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    [...]2) because Gho has patented his technology so that balding people can only get this done by Gho or not at all (true HT docs could pay 50k to learn his technique but nobody has that money sitting around) so in reality Gho is forcing us to all go see him...
    Ha. Good one, Kiwi.

joling's hair looks so good that I may skip a consultation and just save up for the full procedure. I personally do not feel I need more convincing. They do a lot of procedures and nobody has taken the time to go online and complain about results, which most people would do if their results were bad (which would infuriate anyone)

im close to enough $ for a 1600-2300 level transplant. So may just skip the consultation I have this june and just go for it. Also the exchange rate may turn to work in the US dollar's favor, which could knock a few hundred dollars off the current cost.

there is talk of $1.15 USD to 1 Euro which could be much much cheaper than the current price.

I'd like to see actual still shots of his hair before and after all the procedures he's had on his hairline, including the previous FUT he's had done. I'd also like to know what the graft and hair counts were for each of the procedures...

To me it looks like Dr Gho has performed at least 2 procedures on his hairline and has recently done one on his crown in November?

Great result though, I'd be thrilled with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanook View Post
    I'd like to see actual still shots of his hair before and after all the procedures he's had on his hairline, including the previous FUT he's had done. I'd also like to know what the graft and hair counts were for each of the procedures...

To me it looks like Dr Gho has performed at least 2 procedures on his hairline and has recently done one on his crown in November?

Great result though, I'd be thrilled with it.

go to where you found the new videos and below you will find the original procedure that he did with Gho. In this video you can see how terrible he looks, they show him wearing wigs on reality tv, and then him with his head just shaved because thats all he could do. Now he looks good. I questioned that patented gho hairline shape he seems to draw on EVERYBODY (notice joling and shcnieder's shapes) BUT I think it looks good shaved (on shneider) and looks just as good grown out (see joling's latest vid on gho site)

I believe that he has done one 1,700 graft with Gho, and perhaps one more 1,700 graft procedure that took care of the crown area.

I'm extremely impressed with the result.

it would be interesting if HASCI makes public some info like:

-Donor density :FU/cm²
    -Hair diameter : microns
    -New density in the receiving zone

especially of JOLING procedures... because he had both 1st hairline and 2nd crown (and if im not wrong 1700 FU to cover that crown are not many...) i cannot wait for the result !!!

if someone know something thx a lot

Default But after these hair transplanted areas

Do you still have to take propecia for the rest of your hair