+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Hi tracy

Hi tracy as you know all of this is new for me, sens I yes starte doing my researsh on trying to help my self, I will bring up the cuestions when I see this Dr's, I know I cant believe every thing I read, but when you read some thing like this coming from a docter it scares me, thaks

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by elpollo View Post
    Hi tracy as you know all of this is new for me, sens I yes starte doing my researsh on trying to help my self, I will bring up the cuestions when I see this Dr's, I know I cant believe every thing I read, but when you read some thing like this coming from a docter it scares me, thaks
    elpollo, you don't need anyone to tell you stuff.. it has now gone public and its only a matter of time before this drug gets banned or officially marked as extreme health hazard; those 2 are top studies, professors, MDs.. these people have reputation and know what they are talking about, its hardcore evidence; lawyers are also preparing, damaged people are pressing charges and manufacturer has pulled down their own website;

simply be wise, don't put your health at risk regardless of the sweet lies and false guarantees propecia promoters here are still trying to smuggle in; its all a pathetic attempt to prolong the last breaths of this hazardous drug.

^ don't mind him, he's a troll and he will be banned from these forums soon.

I suggest you read other threads if you really want to know more about Propecia.

Default 2020

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ^ don't mind him, he's a troll and he will be banned from these forums soon.

I suggest you read other threads if you really want to know more about Propecia.
    I will defenecly look in to this drug, and do all the research i can before taking it, thank 2020.

Default stresse to the bold

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    elpollo, you don't need anyone to tell you stuff.. it has now gone public and its only a matter of time before this drug gets banned or officially marked as extreme health hazard; those 2 are top studies, professors, MDs.. these people have reputation and know what they are talking about, its hardcore evidence; lawyers are also preparing, damaged people are pressing charges and manufacturer has pulled down their own website;

simply be wise, don't put your health at risk regardless of the sweet lies and false guarantees propecia promoters here are still trying to smuggle in; its all a pathetic attempt to prolong the last breaths of this hazardous drug.
    stressed ,, I here you, I will
    research this drug and will see what happens, thank's

Default laser comb

Hi guy's has any of you try this laser come dose it realy work, I will realy like to know the up;s and down on this laser come, before I try to get one thank's

Default Laser comb

I have been using the laser comb since November of 2007. I think it helps but I am not sure if it makes any hair grow back. What I do know is that it increases the caliber of the hair that you have, it increases the strength of the hair that you have and improves the quality of the hair that you have. This includes hair that grows back from using Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil). Whether these combined effects are helpful to a person or not is a matter of ones own perspective. For me this effect has been very helpful. Someone else may not find this effect to be enough to be appreciable.

I know, clear as mud so let me try again... Does it work to make hair grow where hair has been long gone? No, I do not think it does that. Does it work to make the hair you have grow better? Yes I do believe it does do that.

So if you are expecting laser therapy to be able to grow hair in bald patches that have been void of hair for a long time, it can't do that - but neither can Propecia or Rogaine. The only thing that can restore hair in bald patches that have been void of hair for a long time is hair transplant surgery.

Default tracy

Hi tracy

thank's for the info, it will help me a lot,
    I tink I am a CLAS 4,
    I am geting very tin up there, I tink what I shur do is try my best to get ready, find the best docter for me get it done and then get the laser, so I
    take care the hair so it grous stronger

thank you.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by elpollo View Post
    stressed ,, I here you, I will
    research this drug and will see what happens, thank's
    You're welcome. Take care.