+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    That beeing said - most surgeons prefer FUT - simply because its easier plus most importantly - they are not skilled enough for FUE.
    That is an unfair and untrue statement.

Default stresse to the bold

Hi bro thank's for the info, I know is not easy to com out whit a few grands and try to get this done, I hope am ready for this, is someting i been thinking for a wild know,I am going to look in to the fue transplant, take care

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by elpollo View Post
    Hi bro thank's for the info, I know is not easy to com out whit a few grands and try to get this done, I hope am ready for this, is someting i been thinking for a wild know,I am going to look in to the fue transplant, take care
    You're very welcome, best of luck and keep me updated.

Default picture's are to big

I was trying to upload a picture of my head but there to big it wont le me do it, yes to show you all what my head look's like now,when i learn how to do this all put one up.

I think stresstobebald means well, but he is one of the most misinformed posters on this forum, so please take what he says with a grain of salt. Listen to TracyC and have a few consultations with qualified IAHRS hair transplant surgeons.

Default Hi winston

Hi winston I am going to do what tracy told me I am going to check whit this sergeons from Iahrs I think there my best option ,I yest need to find the best docter for me,I have a few consultation coming up, all like to thank everyone for there support

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by elpollo View Post
    I was trying to upload a picture of my head but there to big it wont le me do it, yes to show you all what my head look's like now,when i learn how to do this all put one up.
    There is a image button in the post.. or upload it elsewhere and include the code. HT aside, finasteride is now officially a health hazard, two top US Universities studies have gone public, professors and MDs now all speak against finasteride. Here is an outstanding article, one not to be liked by paid & unpaid propecia promoters here on the forum.

"Doctors link hair growth drug to sexual dysfunction, depression and cancer"
    http://www.examiner.com/courts-in-ba...#ixzz1mLgDjzw3

You are so misinformed it's frightening! If you understood how these "findings" were established you would not be posting this unsubstantiated dribble.

Yup, that article is next to meaningless but he's posting it all over the forum now.

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-los...eride-syndrom/
    Last edited by 25 going on 65; 02-14-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added link

Inactive

Like I said, one not to be liked by paid & unpaid propecia promoters here on the forum. Anyway, here is the latest from the manufacturer :

http://www.propecia.com/sitedown.html
    Thank you for visiting propecia.com.
    This Web site is not currently available.
    You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Yeah, good luck with that !
    I feel blessed I was never tricked into propecia, at least I don't have to chase the suddenly invisible manufacturer who is attempting to redirect all the complaints and damage control towards FDA.