Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winston
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
    As one guy at another thread said.. propecia is a man-poison.
    Couldn't agree more.
    I think it’s time that we all report this stressedtobebald to the administrators of the forum. It’s really getting out of hand!

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Winston
      I think it’s time that we all report this stressedtobebald to the administrators of the forum. It’s really getting out of hand!
      I already done that multiple times

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Winston
        I am considering this. Spamming every active thread with scare tactics is not constructive.
        Now he's calling the Big 3 "quasi-proven" and "pointless." Huge disservice to balding people who want to do something about it.

Comment

• H_A
          • Feb 2012

hello

i made my hair shorter and i want to know is my condition require minoxidil treatment and finasteride , i just heard that if i stopped using minoxidil {Rogaine Foam} my hair will getting shedding and thinner than my current pictures in the attachments , i want answers from doctors & who tried this before

as you can see my hair line not good at all , so should i start using minoxidil and finasteride ?

thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

• Tracy C
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by H_A
            as you can see my hair line not good at all , so should i start using minoxidil and finasteride ?
            Your hair line looks normal for a male. The picture is not good enugh to see your vetex and mid-anterior very well but from what little I can see I don't think you need to be using Minoxidil - but I doubt that it would hurt. You would need to talk to a doctor about using Finasteride. Consider giving the laser comb a try.

Comment

Working...