+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My story...

Unhappy My story...

Hello

My height 5.9 ft and my weight 193.6 lbs , my age 26 years old

i notice my hair getting worse like my front hair getting thin and i can see my scalp in the front than before but i didn't give attention , that's before i start diet , but after i start the diet and washing my hair daily with pantene shampoo it getting worse and it is not healthy , damaged and dry not soft , i used the following meds for my hair

1- foltene
    • didn't repeat it
    • Start : 09-01-2011
    • End : 12-01-2011
    • Dose : 2 mil
    • usage : day after day

2- revivogine
    • didn't repeat it
    • Start : 12-01-2011
    • End : 01-01-2012
    • Dose : 2 mil
    • usage : once

3- Alpecin liquid hair energizer
    • didn't repeat it
    • Start : 01-01-2011
    • End : 02-01-2012
    • Dose : by hand
    • usage : once everday

4-Pantogar
    • Start : 12-01-2011
    • End : still using it
    • Dose : 3 pills
    • usage : everday

since i start to fix my hair by using previous meds nothing worked at all

here is my pictures after i used these products , these pictures taken today

12-02-2012

in the attachemnts

i am new here and i dunno what it should work with me the only thing i saw with really good result in the following thread

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2016

i didn't try the products here and i am afraid to do it without Consult a doctor , i want to make sure these products in this thread are good without side effect could damage something else

and should i do hormone test and blood test , and what exactly tests i have to do because all doctors i was with them no one ask me for test and i don't know why

guys , i really want help and the right way to fix my hair and bring life to my hair , what should i do

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg

Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	13498   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg

Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	13499   Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg

Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	13500   Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg

Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	13501  
    Last edited by H_A; 02-12-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: add pictures to attachments

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by H_A View Post
    i didn't try the products here and i am afraid to do it without Consult a doctor , i want to make sure these products in this thread are good without side effect could damage something else
    Propecia/finasteride can cause serious side effects. Although it doesn't happen to majority, it can happen, and You should ask Yourself if You are willing to risk sexual impotence for more hair.. My own answer is no, so I'm on natural alternatives - they are not reported for such serious side effects.

Natural DHT blockers include beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, ganoderma lucidum etc.

From Your list, I don't believe any of that stuff will work in any major way. Have used Alpecin myself, no results either.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Propecia/finasteride can cause serious side effects. Although it doesn't happen to majority, it can happen, and You should ask Yourself if You are willing to risk sexual impotence for more hair.. My own answer is no, so I'm on natural alternatives - they are not reported for such serious side effects.
    that's why i didn't try them yet and i don't want to take something cause the issue u mention , and i will be glad to share your natural alternatives if something works with you

Inactive

that's why i didn't try them yet and i don't want to take something cause the issue u mention , and i will be glad to share your natural alternatives if something works with you
    It why I stay away from this drug as well. I want my hair back, but sexual impotence and other side effects is something I am not willing to gamble with nor a price I would pay for more hair.

Its roughly my first month on natural alternatives. My main ingredients are beta sitosterol 510mg + saw palmetto 300mg daily plus other stuff, vitamins, minerals etc.

You have to know that regardless if You go with drugs or natural alternative.. the sad reality is that it takes many months to years to see significant improvement. I wish it was quicker so that we know straight away if it works or not. For any treatment, patience is a must - 6 months to 1+ years, You have to stick with the regimen.

I have seen some tiny, few, colourless hairs, but its too few too little to claim any success or jump from joy. If more hairs appear, thicken up and get more colour as months go by - that however would be a small miracle and I would be the proof - that yes - there is a safe alternative to dangerous drug.

Hi H_A,

All that stuff you used to try to treat your hair loss is just junk. None of it does anything at all to treat hereditary hair loss. Also, natural treatments for hereditary hair loss do not work. No one has ever been able to slow down, stop or reverse hereditary hair loss with natural remedies. It is not at all likely that anyone ever will be able to slow down, stop or reverse hereditary hair loss with natural remedies. Hereditary hair loss is a natural thing. Attempting to slow down, stop or reverse hereditary hair loss is not natural. Too many people have been burned trying natural treatments. Do not allow yourself to become one of those people.

The only products that work to treat hereditary hair loss are Propecia (or generic Finasteride), Rogaine (or generic Minoxiil) and low level laser therapy. That's the truth of the matter. Nizoral shampoo may help as an adjunct to these treatments.

There is no such thing as a treatment that does not have possible side effects. That is reality. The possible side effects of Propecia or generic Finasteride are rare. Very few people who use Finasteride experience these possible side effects. The possible side effects of Minoxidil are mild and well tolerated by most who use it. Very few people who use Minoxidil experience these possible side effects.

You can find the most truthful information about treating hereditary hair loss at this link:

http://www.americanhairloss.org/

Do not waste your time, money and hair listening to fear mongering posters who push natural remedies. These people are stearing you away from treatments that work.

H_A,

PLEASE don't pay too much attention to the scare-mongering about Propecia. The vast majority of people who take the drug have very minimal side effects and the incidence of long-term persistent side effects is extremely rare, especially for people who do not stay on the drug after having severe issues. This wasn't even a concern until a few vocal people started spreading absolute hysteria on the internet a few years ago. Try the medication and see what it does for you. If you have intolerable side effects (very unlikely), then stop the medicine and you'll be in the same spot you're in now. If the side effects are non-existent or acceptable, then you have an excellent chance of stopping and even reversing some of your hair loss.

Ryan

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    The vast majority of people who take the drug have very minimal side effects
    H_A, this is true, however - what guarantees that You won't end up as the minority with permanent of temporary side effects. You should know that risks however small can be serious and can be permanent, and if You decide to gamble, You should clearly know how high the stakes can be.

ty all for posting as i can see now there is only way to get my hair back by using :-

Propecia at my own risk , Rogaine , and Nizoral The big 3

ok i have questions before i going to use them :-

1- how long i have to use them

2- after i see my hair completely regrowth when i have to stop using the big 3

3- i see alot different products for Propecia , Rogaine and nizoral , could you guys provide me the right products pictures for the big 3

thanks

1- how long i have to use them?
    At least one full year to determine if they will help you.

2- after i see my hair completely regrowth when i have to stop using the big 3?
    Hereditary hair loss is a progressive condition. It does not stop. If treatment works for you, you will need to continue treatment for the rest of your life to prevent herediary hair loss from resuming. However if medical science figures out how to immunize hair follicles from the negative effects of DHT, you will be able to stop treatment some day. I personally believe that day will come within five years.

3- i see alot different products for Propecia , Rogaine and nizoral , could you guys provide me the right products pictures for the big 3?
    The best thing to do is to go to your doctor. You will likely need a prescription for Propecia (or generic Finasteride). Some areas of the world also require a presciption fo Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil) and Nizoral as well. You can also ask your local pharmacy about how to get these medications.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    H_A, this is true, however - what guarantees that You won't end up as the minority with permanent of temporary side effects. You should know that risks however small can be serious and can be permanent, and if You decide to gamble, You should clearly know how high the stakes can be.
    This hasn't even been proven to exist. It's only discussed anecdotally on hair loss forums, yet some keep claiming it's some crazy widespread problem. One of the main doctors in the world researching and treating patients with finasteride related issues (Alan Jacobs) told me personally that he has only had a handful of patients claim to have long-term persisting side effects that lasted more than a few months and that he thought those people may have had other issues. He sure as hell did not believe they were "permanent." Stop saying this to people. You have no basis for spreading this kind of misinformation.

N_A - you are probably more likely to get hit by a car than you are to be one of the exceeding rare finasteride horror stories out there. I could probably give you a list of 100 commonly prescribed drugs that you should be WAY more afraid of than Propecia.