+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Ache in testicles

Well I quit for 6 months. And got back on and I took just .5 mill of propecia
    for a month and my nuts ached. I quit for 2 days and it went away. I took another 1/2 dose and the pain is back.

This crap is poison. Too bad we that take it, are so vain that we will ruin out health just for a little hair.
    It would be different if it actually grew hair. But it doesn't.
    It just makes it look better and maintains it for a while.
    If I had any brains I'd quit for good.

Duh

Quote Originally Posted by bob13 View Post
    for a month and my nuts ached. I quit for 2 days and it went away. I took another 1/2 dose and the pain is back.

This crap is poison. Too bad we that take it, are so vain that we will ruin out health just for a little hair.

Duh
    i am vain so i took propecia for what little hair propecia would provide. i'm one of 2% affected by sides. thus all other dumb mofo's taking propecia would be wise to get off of it asap because what's applicable to me applies to all. Duh.

cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PvH View Post
    i am vain so i took propecia for what little hair propecia would provide. i'm one of 2% affected by sides. thus all other dumb mofo's taking propecia would be wise to get off of it asap because what's applicable to me applies to all. Duh.

cool story bro.
    "Side effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain. According to the product package insert, resolution occurred in men who discontinued therapy with finasteride due to these side effects and in most men who continued therapy. The PPI also states that patients have reported persisting erectile dysfunction despite discontinuing the drug. In December 2010, Merck added depression as a side effect of finasteride.[6]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finaste...dverse_effects

Lets face it Propecia users.
    We are mentally addicted to this drug.
    That is a side effect that is not listed.
    Since I quit I felt I was losing hair and it looked thinner. Now only 1 and a half months back on it , I actually think that it looks better. It has to be all mental.
    All you have to is read these posts in here and all of us are just vain and unwise.
    Hair loss causes a lot of hangups. It's really sad.
    One more thing.
    And I don't like the feeling that somethings wrong and smaller down there.

What a joke.

It has to be all mental.
    Um, that can go both ways you know. There is pretty strong evidence that some of those who experience side effects do so simply because they expect to experience side effects. It is important to note here that during the original trials a similar percentage of study participants who were taking the placebo also experienced these side effects. Obviously it isn’t always mental but often times it can be – and often times it is.

Inactive

Duh
    Thanks for sharing the experience Bob, I think I've heard about this problem reported by someone else as well. This side effect and many similar ones - worst one beeing permanent impotence is what keeps me away from propecia - I'll never even give it a chance, its not worth it ! Everyone has a right to try - but with so many people quiting and experiencing side effects, I'd put a permanent ban on this drug for beeing a hazardous substance !

The word "permanent" is extremely misleading and presumptious. If you loose an arm in an accident that is (unforunatey) permenant, but Propecia side effects are "persistent". The is no evidence to use the words "permanent", I remember freakin out when first seeing that word, years before I started using the drug.
    So please can we stick to propecia, possibly having persistent side effects. If you use the word permanent, please bring evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    The word "permanent" is extremely misleading and presumptious. If you loose an arm in an accident that is (unforunatey) permenant, but Propecia side effects are "persistent". The is no evidence to use the words "permanent", I remember freakin out when first seeing that word, years before I started using the drug.
    So please can we stick to propecia, possibly having persistent side effects. If you use the word permanent, please bring evidence to the contrary.
    I agree with this when I quit for 6 months sides seemed to go away.

But by on they come back.

I know that many can deal with these side effects.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    Using the word 'persistent' would mean that ALL side effects with ALL people eventually go away.. That however is not the case, and thats why the word permanent is appropriate.

which reminds me i need to go take my propecia! <3