Dr Glenn Charles Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hairysituation
    • Feb 2012

Hasson & Wong, Alan Feller, Bijan Feriduni, Dr. Rahal, Dr Cole.

Comment

• maxwelljr
      • Aug 2012

I had a consult with Dr. Charles in early October. Very professional and answered all my questions. I did not feel it was a hard sell at all. I waited a month and called them to schedule my appointment. Highly recommend.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
        • Jan 2011

In my 2 years on this forum Dr Glenn Charles has never seem to come off as selling anything, he always seems to genuinely give his honest take on what ever topic he's posting about.

Comment

• dean66683
          • Mar 2012

Had h/t with dr charles may2012 and although im waiting exactly a year to publish my results/story on the hair forums im willing to tell you that I can't think how any other surgeon could have done better (in all matters). The only 1 piece of advice I will strongly advise is that if you do go for h/t then go for the maximum reccomended grafts. h/t is the sort of thing you only want to do once.

Comment

• drybone
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by dean66683
            Had h/t with dr charles may2012 and although im waiting exactly a year to publish my results/story on the hair forums im willing to tell you that I can't think how any other surgeon could have done better (in all matters). The only 1 piece of advice I will strongly advise is that if you do go for h/t then go for the maximum reccomended grafts. h/t is the sort of thing you only want to do once.
            tell me about it. I wish I had done all the grafts at the same time.

Comment

• samdee
              • Jan 2013

Glen charles is a great Dr. (I judge from his reputation) and a REAL great human being in general. He has helped me on the phone and has helped me online and in forums. I would only say good things about Dr. Glen Charles.

Comment

• Kojak
                • Nov 2012

I just had my first HT with Dr Charles a couple of days ago. I cannot say anything negative about him. He and his staff were helpful and friendly. Just waiting to see my results.

Comment

Working...