X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uncjim
    • Dec 2008

Uncjim's Repair Success.

Hi All,
    I've put together a blog detailing my repair journey with Dr. Jerry Wong of Hasson and Wong. I'm one of those guys that endured large plugs and scalp reductions that date back to the late 1970s. Today, that's all behind me. I hope my history gives some hope to those that attempted to tackle hair loss back in the dark days.
    UNC

View My Hair Transplant Blog
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Awesome mate - as mentioned elsewhere, congrats! You are a great contibuter and helper to the community!

A gent amongst gents! Well done!!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• uncjim
      • Dec 2008

Spex,
      Fancy meeting you here! I guess if it's about getting one's hair back, we do what we must.

Thanks again for all the kudos and good wishes. The same to you my friend.
      Jim

Comment

• SpencerKobren
        Administrator
        • Oct 2008

That is one incredible repair case! You must be thrilled uncjim! Thanks for sharing!
        Spencer Kobren
        Founder, American Hair Loss Association
        Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• Zao
          • Dec 2008

Congratulation uncjim! You look fantastic.

Comment

• uncjim
            • Dec 2008

Spencer,
            Thanks, thrilled I am. I appreciate the opportunity to tell my story.

Zao,
            I appreciate that. Thank you.
            UNC

Comment

Working...