Threaded View

Default me in depression too

hi i am a 22 year old male and i live in india ,i have noticed thinnning of my hair just an year ago i was really stunned at that momemt i really did not know what to do and fortunately i got to know about hair transplants at that point of time and since then i have started learning about hair loss and hair transplants and i have gathered a lot of information and i had a secured feeling that even if i lose my hair now i m going to get it back some day and everything around me was normal and i was confident enough to do any thing just keeping in my mind that there is hope for me in the future and surprisingly i even stopped losing the small amount of hair thats i used to lose before but just two months back i visited a dermatologist and enquired about hair transplants and he gave me negative feed back regarding hair transplansts and said that since my father was bald and i would go bald sooner or later and i was really broken at that instance and life has completely changed for me since then i have started thinking negatively and a i m suffering with sever anxiety and depression and i have lost interest in everything unable to concentrate and un able to eat properly and i have lost a lot of weight and my parents are worrying about me and to be frank i m experiencing hell for that past two months and i have so many responsibilities and i cant afford to screw my career like this.... its getting to be really hard for and i m trying to fight and come out of it but it keeps coming back and destroys me ...

right now my hair line is fine i didn lose much hair till now but i m afraid that i m going to lose in the future.... what should i do to solve this problem and is it true that if some one is bald in my family i will go bald too?? and in the place where i live propecia is not available when i enquired in the pharmacy they said that there is a drug called (FINAST) i am not sure of the name ..and i utterly confused andi donno know what to do ?

can some one tell me how much does a hair transplant cost ?? as per a graft ???and does a HT work for every one??and is it safe to use propecia or minoxidil at a very young age ???