+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wut View Post
    She mentioned it as being a safe drug and didn't mention any sides even thought I know there are risks with taking it
    Consider carefully before taking it bro..

Hey let me know if you have any sides, are they common also?

Im 20 and also watching hair rapidly fall out...

So I just filled my prescription for Propecia at Rite Aid(my derm gave me a prescription for 90 days with 30 pills at a time with 2 refills) and I paid $103 for 30 pills. I feel like I got ripped off, does this price seem normal or is something wrong?

So I just filled my prescription for Propecia at Rite Aid(my derm gave me a prescription for 90 days with 30 pills at a time with 2 refills) and I paid $103 for 30 pills. I feel like I got ripped off, does this price seem normal or is something wrong?
    thats very expensive bro

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do in the future to not pay as much?.. because I definitely can't afford paying $100 every month. Is it just rite aid that's expensive? Sorry I'm new to this whole filling prescriptions thing.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do in the future to not pay as much?.. because I definitely can't afford paying $100 every month. Is it just rite aid that's expensive? Sorry I'm new to this whole filling prescriptions thing.
    ask your doctor to prescribe PROSCAR.
    Proscar == 5 mg of finasteride. You cut that into fifths and you get 5 Propecia's.
    that way you save at least 5x money...

I just ordered 90 pills of the generic (Finpecia) version for $52. The catch is that it's over the internet, but I have done it many times in the past and only issue is delivery time. I am going to cut them in half to keep my dosage low so that's 180 pills. They also have the proscar version and I don't think it is much more and that's like 4 or 5 pills if you cut them.

But if you want it from a local pharmacy, I have heard that Walmart has a generic version so check into that. And one guy said his insurance did cover it at walmart and the price was only 4. He might be the exception to the rule though but still worth checking out.

I think I'm going to get Finpecia when this bit of Propecia I have runs out. I really can't afford spending over $100 each month.

Any recommendations for legit online pharmacies, I'm a bit weary ordering it online and some reassurance would be awesome.

I think I'm going to get Finpecia when this bit of Propecia I have runs out. I really can't afford spending over $100 each month.

Any recommendations for legit online pharmacies, I'm a bit weary ordering it online and some reassurance would be awesome.
    InhousePharmacy.biz is who I just ordered mine from. I dealt with them years ago to get Fin and never had an issue. Well actually that is not true. Sometimes the postal service will hold the package so it can be inspected. But that can happen with all of them so make sure to order a decent supply in case your order gets delayed.

I'm thinking of odering from inhousepharmacy.biz, but I see there's one Finpecia manufactured in Goa and one in Kumrek. Is there a difference and is one better quality?