+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default FUE and the short hair cut

For those that are unsure whether an fue procedure can be performed and still allow the patient to wear their hair cut very short with a 1 or 2 guard yes it is possible. All one needs to do is research the industry and find the clinics that are achieving those types of results and view them in person with your own eyes.

Those that are paid industry experts or working for clinics to help guide patients in their decision not to know that this type of result is possible seems hard to believe. With easy access to information that was often hidden in the past this no longer becomes an issue. They are either not very well informed and therefore cannot possibly be an industry expert or they are deliberately spreading misinformation which is basically lying and certainly should not be guiding patients.

This type of misinformation might have easily gone unnoticed years ago when the medium was only one way and the experts were never questioned as their word was gospel but that has all changed. Now when they are questioned they like to fall back on accusations of agendas when an intelligent answer is not forthcoming. Of course none of this is true but it does become a convenient response. Patients that are aware are just sick of the scumbags in this industry that continue to believe it’s okay not to be completely truthful with prospective patients if it is to their advantage, meaning monetary gain. You see this is what happens when you start to massage the truth, you risk losing any respect you previously worked so hard to build and it now becomes okay for critics to use a harsher tone.

All patients are asking for is honest information so that they can make an intelligent decision. Lying, playing dumb, or just really not knowing when you actually work in this industry starts to become a very slippery downhill slope so it might be best to rethink your position and take the high road.

It is possible to have fue performed and cut your hair very short, yes. Anyone that tells you that it is not is a liar. Does this mean all clinics performing fue can achieve it, no. Just as many of those same clinics cannot even manage to achieve a decent yield. Do your research.

All Hail King Topcat, ROYAL KING OF THE FORUMS and resident know it all!

I am confused, I cannot understand why it would not be possible to wear your hair short after having FUE, were you supposed to write FUT?

Surely you can have your hair cut short with FUE, It did not even cross my mind that it would not be possible, what would make having short hair with FUE a problem? there is no scar, the density should look ok long and short.

Wayne Rooney for one has his hair short and has has FUE.

confused :S

Im confused too. Where has this been mentioned that you cant cut your hair short via FUE ?

Here is a good solid example of FUE donor shaved to the bone after 1500 FUE.

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I heard Kobren discuss this several times on the show. He’s said the only way to do a very short buzz cut and have a hair transplant is to do FUE. Where did you hear differently? I don't think anyone in the hair business would deny that FUE is used when a person wants to keep their hair really short. That would not make sense.

exactly, I think topcat's gone loopey. One of the key advantages of FUE listed everywhere is that you can wear your hair short.

I have no idea why he seems to think that people within the industry say you cannot wear your hair short with FUE when it clearly says you can on every or near enough every hair transplant clinic's website.

King Topcat has an unhealthy need to feel important on these forums. I wish he would stop all of the rhetoric and stop preaching. I have no idea what he’s talking about half the time.

I hear that sometimes from strip only clinics and why it becomes apparent to me that strip only clinics are a poor choice for guidance.

On the topic of FUT only clinics......

Hasson and Wong do not do FUE cos they think it gives shoddy results.

Should people like me who are looking to get a HT take note of this?

If a big clinic is saying that then surely it has some substance?

Do they really believe that or is there another reason for them saying that?

Sausage that's the point of the post ask you own questions and know what questions to ask. Don't take any one person's answer as being the correct one. That is why research is important, formulate your own view from a variety of answers and not from one person or list.