+ Reply to Thread

Default HT Graft Calculator....

I found this website which estimates how many grafts you will need if you go for a HT.

You can choose your level of hairloss and the density you would like and from that it gives you he total grafts you need.

Type in 'hair loss learning centre calculator' to google and it is the first link.

It is an excellent little tool. (not my pe*is) the graft calculator.

Senior Member Still-Researching's Avatar

Agree very cool little tool. Actually fitting my own numbers pretty close, however you would probably not do dense pack in an entire area like this is proposing, so still too simple to give a full picture. Nevertheless a for a quick idea, plus to get a feel for future needs.

Also be careful seeing this as pure science as this is based on average of average - you have individual hair characteristics, donor supply, expectations etc. So this one gives you a good idea, but you still need to know the full picture of your situation.

Donor density and future loss (family history) is very important as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Still-Researching View Post
    Agree very cool little tool. Actually fitting my own numbers pretty close, however you would probably not do dense pack in an entire area like this is proposing.
    I am not sure what you mean by this, its not based on dense packing, you can use the bar at the bottom to adjust the density.

That scale only goes up to 45 per square cm which they class as 'fullness'.

Senior Member Still-Researching's Avatar

Ohhh... there are different ones, I used the one that came up on top in my google search www.transmed.com.tr

www dot transmed dot com dot tr and this one goes up to 65 which is dense packing but you would not do this in an entire area. You are right the other one goes only to 45, which would not be enough for a young man with little hair loss and a need for full density in the hairline...

Quote Originally Posted by Still-Researching View Post
    Ohhh... there are different ones, I used the one that came up on top in my google search www.transmed.com.tr

www dot transmed dot com dot tr and this one goes up to 65 which is dense packing but you would not do this in an entire area. You are right the other one goes only to 45, which would not be enough for a young man with little hair loss and a need for full density in the hairline...
    45 is ok though, not in the hairline though so yeas you would need to account for a thicker hairline.