+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Do bald men look better in white?

This may sound like an odd question, but does wearing white make your baldness look better?

He defo looks about 55 here:

He has an ugly face anyway, but he should do a Rooney.

Wear fake tan on your face and scalp and wear white, it helps to make your tan stand out and your skin and hair do not contrast as much as your skin will now be darker.

Thats the way forward.

What I tend to find is bald people look better wearing very basic clothing. Plain white/black etc T shirts.

Dunno why.

Maybe it's because you get less older people wearing t shirts with loads of different designs and lets face facts, bald people look older, helps blend in with people who look similar.

I do agree about a tan.

But I wouldnt fake tan because I think on blokes that looks ridiculous, saw one guy in town over xmas and he looked so cringe worthily orange it was ridiculous.

If only we got some damm sun over here I would go down to a 1 and be done with it.

I bicked it on holiday during the summer and it looked decent. Did it around chrimbo and I looked like I was a chemo patient.

Maybe a sun bed, but then again im not the desperate that I wanna risk cancer just to look a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb89 View Post
    I do agree about a tan.

But I wouldnt fake tan because I think on blokes that looks ridiculous, saw one guy in town over xmas and he looked so cringe worthily orange it was ridiculous.

If only we got some damm sun over here I would go down to a 1 and be done with it.

I bicked it on holiday during the summer and it looked decent. Did it around chrimbo and I looked like I was a chemo patient.

Maybe a sun bed, but then again im not the desperate that I wanna risk cancer just to look a bit better.
    If there was sun here my head would just get burnt.

Pepe Reina looks good bald, partly cos he has a decent face, partly cos he has his spanish darker skin.

I am young so fake tan is not a problem, I do not use heavy stuff just a tan moisturiser (not even sure it it works) lol.

I can undertstand that it would not work too good on someone 40+

So fake tan it but not over the top and wear plain clothing, white helps bring out your tan and the tanned skin will blend in with the hair. Less of a contrast - sorted!

Too much talk about who looks good bald. Sneijder looks good because he is not a bad looking guy. That helps a lot. Even if Robben had a full head of hair, it isn't going to make him good looking. Every person is different. You can also have a nice bald head but still be ugly. It's all in the mind. Personality can also change the perception of people. It can make you look good as well. It's all in the mind.

Is the use of propecia still banned in football?

Its not just the color. Its the contrast.

The pale white head and a dark colored shirt makes the pale head a draw for the eye. Get some color up there or increase the lightness of upper body clothing and it becomes less outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Too much talk about who looks good bald. Sneijder looks good because he is not a bad looking guy. That helps a lot. Even if Robben had a full head of hair, it isn't going to make him good looking. Every person is different. You can also have a nice bald head but still be ugly. It's all in the mind. Personality can also change the perception of people. It can make you look good as well. It's all in the mind.
    Have to agree.

I do however want to get a decent tan, problem i have the skin that where exposed to sunlight increase in freckles occur, can't be a good thing.

Been thinking about a tanning bed but worried about the consequences.