Premier League Footballers Balding...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheDude
    • Oct 2010

There's way more footballers that are either going bald or are bald than your mentioning..

I actually think its a case of not whose going bald but when..

Obviously thats a generalization but guys seem to lose their hair one way or another, time being the only factor..

Most of my friends are bald or going bald and these are guys you would never say were going to lose their hair..

My best friend has just about no bald connections in his family, neither his mom's side nor his dad's side yet he was bald at 23..

Evolution is what i put it down to as much as it sux..

Comment

• Seb89
      • Feb 2012

Not a premier league player but wes sneijder is also very light on top.

Infact he is in the jason statham category of pulling it off.

Infact have seen pictures of him before with hair and he did genuinley look like a future peadophile. However bald he looks very good. Odd how that happens sometimes.

His wife is also insanely hot, lucky bugger.

Comment

• sausage
        • Jan 2012

He has apparently had a hair transplant and his hair looks fine.

He is a good looking guy.

Comment

• Seb89
          • Feb 2012

This is him before, creepy, he suits a buzz.

Comment

• Seb89
            • Feb 2012

Interestingly, having done reasearch on his HT which as you say looks very good it appears his was done by Dr. Gho, who gets quite a lot of heat on these forums, but a picture was taken only a couple of months after sneijder had the procedure and his fair had fully grown back.

Might start looking more into gho's methods if they are the results it brings.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
              • May 2011

Sneijder's HT is certainly a homerun. Looks fantastic. Perhaps he has exceptionally thick hair diameter and very favourable hair colour to blend with the colour of his scalp. Fair play to him.

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Seb89
                Interestingly, having done reasearch on his HT which as you say looks very good it appears his was done by Dr. Gho, who gets quite a lot of heat on these forums, but a picture was taken only a couple of months after sneijder had the procedure and his fair had fully grown back.

Might start looking more into gho's methods if they are the results it brings.
                Unfortunately that photo of sneijder u put up before surgery did not work, from what I remember his hair was not bad at all before surgery, he only had slightly receded temples.

His hair now looks good, u can see that his hair on top in thinner than the hair on the sides of his head. How many grafts per cm2 do you think he had?

Comment

• Seb89
                  • Feb 2012

He was getting pretty thin on top. The surgery has made a massive difference imo.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                    • Oct 2011

Why on earth did he get a transplant?!?!?!

He's got the body shape, face shape and jaw line for the buzz.

Comment

• Seb89
                      • Feb 2012

I agree. He actually pulls off the buzz ridiculously well. Even with a receding hairline he still looked very handsome, and it didnt age him at all.

But then again, we all know what its like and what it does to a persons confidence regardless of how it looks to others. Its what we see. I suspect he was either unhappy himself, or his misses who is a model may have had a little word in his ear.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Seb89
                        I agree. He actually pulls off the buzz ridiculously well. Even with a receding hairline he still looked very handsome, and it didnt age him at all.

But then again, we all know what its like and what it does to a persons confidence regardless of how it looks to others. Its what we see. I suspect he was either unhappy himself, or his misses who is a model may have had a little word in his ear.
                        If the woman made him do it...she won't be around long term.

Ah well. He still looks fine. Curious about any scaring though - must not be bad if he is keeping it buzzed.

Comment

• Seb89
                          • Feb 2012

If he had FUE, would there be any?

Comment

• Seb89
                            • Feb 2012

Oh and for the woman, it wouldnt suprise me, I follow the bloke on twitter. 90% of the stuff he tweets is about her, or pictures of her, or them. He is whipped. Haha I joke, just deeply in love I suppose.

Comment

• Morbo
                              • Jan 2012

He is rather small though, so from that POV I can sort off understand. Baldness just suits tall men better and if you're small you constantly have bigger people looking down on your scalp.

Robben's bald head looks way worse on him.

Comment

• Seb89
                                • Feb 2012

Yeah agree. Robben's looks horrific. He has looked about 55 years old since he was about 25. He is full on now, if I was him I would have something done about it because it really doesnt suit, but if he is comfortable with it then all power to him.

I get the small thing aswell. Im not short, im about 5.10, 5'11 but obviously there are people who are a lot taller than me and I would hate to have someone staring down on my head.

Comment

Working...