+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Mixed day for RepliCel today. BIG opening volume with a relatively stable price. Then a drop on big volume and a rebound on moderate volume. There was more volume on the downward moves than there was on the upward ones.

Stop analysizing stock movements and volumes they indicate nothing but speculations and/or opportunists trying to grab some quick bucks....

at this point of time anyway

What I see is a whole lot of churning going on. Current owners of shares are selling and new buyers are coming in. That is why we have higher volume, yet the shares are not going anywhere.

So far, Replicel has paid the following companies to push info on their stock:

Blue Wave Advisors 45,000
    TooNiceStocks 33,000

Link:
    http://stockpromoters.com/News-Lette...x?symbol=REPCF

This in addition to NBT. I am not an expert on penny stocks, don't normally invest in them. I have made an exception on this one. I don't know, maybe this is something that an unknown company needs to do so that they don't end up announcing their discovery to the wind and realize that the only people who know about it are a few chat room members.

Taking a glass is half full view, if there is greater visibility out there for Replicel, maybe some people don't necessarily buy the stock immediately, but have it on their watch list, and if results are good, and the stock takes off a bit, there could be additional buyers of the stock.

Inactive

TapImmune (OTC: TPIV), RepliCel Life Sciences (OTC: REPCF) and American Fiber Green Products (AFBG) are three small cap stocks (the first two being biotech stocks and the last being an eco-friendly green stock) that have recently been the subject of promotions and hence, could use a reality check. After all, paid promotions can work both ways as they send a stock upward thanks to mentions in investment newsletters and investor alerts but then gravity forces the stock back down to earth unless the companies promoted are actually viable. So can small cap stocks TapImmune (TPIV), RepliCel Life Sciences (REPCF) and American Fiber Green Products (AFBG) move beyond paid promotions and stand on their own feet or should investors just give all three a pass? Here is a reality check to help you decide:

RepliCel Life Sciences is developing a scientific technology that has the potential to become the world's first, minimally invasive, permanent solution for hair loss in men and women. According to various disclosures, various $33k, $40k and $45k transactions have been paid to promote RepliCel Life Sciences. However and on Monday, RepliCel Life Sciences only rose 0.49% to $2.06 (REPCF has a 52 week trading range of $1.60 to $3.50 a share) for a market cap of $88.89 million but the stock is down 12.3% since the start of the year as well as over the past year. Hence and so far, the promotions appear to not be helping RepliCel Life Sciences just yet while the stock also has just announced the closing of a private placement where it issued 430,033 units at a price of $1.50 per unit for gross proceeds of $645,050. Investors should be aware that RepliCel Life Sciences has reported no revenues; net losses C$2.54M (2010), C$0.56M (2009) and C$0.02M (2008) for the past three years and net losses of C$0.89M (most recent reporting quarter), C$1.81M and C$0.71M for the first three quarters of 2011; and had C$1.21M in cash and short-term investments to cover C$0.27M in current liabilities at the end of last September. Nevertheless and if RepliCel Life Sciences does find or have a cure or permanent solution for hair loss, the stock won’t need any promotions as it will surge on its own merits.
    http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Promo.../mid/1/id/647/

i pray all these hair loss experts on TBT takes matter into their own hands to come up with a solution instead of just digging and digging and digging then trashing each other with dirt.

Wee! Huge volume and a big price jump today.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    This is certainly discouraging news, 90 000 shares dumped , looks like insider trading to me.

that's like 200 k right there, somebody chickened out .
    somebody bought them rather cheap at the right moment. and if "somebody" could sell most of them in the past trading week or on friday...then...not bad

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    somebody bought them rather cheap at the right moment. and if "somebody" could sell most of them in the past trading week or on friday...then...not bad

Yeah, they must have really made out on the 90K shares traded. Haha, you've got to be kidding me...

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Yeah, they must have really made out on the 90K shares traded. Haha, you've got to be kidding me...
    who is saying "they"? I said "somebody" ... and not "they".

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    who is saying "they"? I said "somebody" ... and not "they".
    What's the difference? The amount of money traded was ridiculously small.