+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: hsc update

Default hsc update

HSC is currently in a Phase I/II clinical trial in the Philippines. We look forward to sharing data from that trial in the coming months. Due to the timelines associated with clinical trials and regulatory approval, the estimated timeframe for market availability of HSC continues to be 2015/2016 within the US. There is a possibility of earlier introduction in certain Pan-Asian countries, and plans for additional regions have not yet been finalized.

Histogen intends to bring HSC to market through partnerships with industry leaders in various regions. As such, it will be our partner that ultimately determines the market price point. We are likely to have a better idea for potential price range as HSC gets closer to market.

Quote Originally Posted by matlondon View Post
    HSC is currently in a Phase I/II clinical trial in the Philippines. We look forward to sharing data from that trial in the coming months. Due to the timelines associated with clinical trials and regulatory approval, the estimated timeframe for market availability of HSC continues to be 2015/2016 within the US. There is a possibility of earlier introduction in certain Pan-Asian countries, and plans for additional regions have not yet been finalized.

Histogen intends to bring HSC to market through partnerships with industry leaders in various regions. As such, it will be our partner that ultimately determines the market price point. We are likely to have a better idea for potential price range as HSC gets closer to market.
    Who are you? Do you represent Histogen?

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    doubt it... he registered at 2010 and has 68 posts.
    Why would histogen need to advertise themselves? Pretty sure all of us are already aware of them and patiently waiting for their "cure".

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    No, but i try and get info about hair growth because i'd like to use it one day.

matlondon; If you'd like to post updates regarding the progress of upcoming treatments, please post the source from which you gathered the information. A url would suffice just fine.

Also, such information might be better suited posted in their respective threads ((in this case) i.e. "Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering")

Cheers.

you could probably do without using the word "we" if there is no we

Urgh, I don't like the sound of that.

The "industry leaders" in our various regions are largely charlatans charging vulnerable people ridiculous amounts for dubious treatments like lasers and saw palmetto pills.

Can you imagine what'll happen if these bastards get their hands on something that actually WORKS?

Hopefully Histogen refuse to license it to any one company and allow smaller clinics access to the technology as well, so that the market can set the price instead of letting one big company screw us all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    Urgh, I don't like the sound of that.

The "industry leaders" in our various regions are largely charlatans charging vulnerable people ridiculous amounts for dubious treatments like lasers and saw palmetto pills.

Can you imagine what'll happen if these bastards get their hands on something that actually WORKS?

Hopefully Histogen refuse to license it to any one company and allow smaller clinics access to the technology as well, so that the market can set the price instead of letting one big company screw us all over again.
    this is crazy... no one even knows if histogen is going to work and you're all already arguing about the price!?

Even if it costs 50K, I wouldn't care... at least I'll know that there are options

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    this is crazy... no one even knows if histogen is going to work and you're all already arguing about the price!?

Even if it costs 50K, I wouldn't care... at least I'll know that there are options
    Isn't that the truth

If a cure comes out, how many people would be perfectly happy being bald knowing that if they really wanted, they could change it. It's the hopelessness of baldness that's the real killer

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    Isn't that the truth

If a cure comes out, how many people would be perfectly happy being bald knowing that if they really wanted, they could change it. It's the hopelessness of baldness that's the real killer
    This.

Let's worry about curing it first. Where did the OP get this info? And next time please let us know if you're getting this from the grapevine and aren't actually with Histogen. I got excited for no reason. Anyways, please post a link to your source good sir.