+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hsc update

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    This.

Let's worry about curing it first. Where did the OP get this info? And next time please let us know if you're getting this from the grapevine and aren't actually with Histogen. I got excited for no reason. Anyways, please post a link to your source good sir.
    he probably got it by emailing them, or you could do a google search type hystogen and the time it coulda been published i.e. 24H~ 1 week.

That's how i look for news about replicel.

We should have an idea how bald we will be for the rest of our lives by this summer. For me it's april but that's only because i put all my money in replicel .

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    he probably got it by emailing them, or you could do a google search type hystogen and the time it coulda been published i.e. 24H~ 1 week.

That's how i look for news about replicel.

We should have an idea how bald we will be for the rest of our lives by this summer. For me it's april but that's only because i put all my money in replicel .
    If a 2015/16 street date was set in stone I would sleep like an infant on melatonin every night for the next three years. Too much can go wrong between now and then. Guess I should just chill until April though...

You will be a rich man if Replicel holds the key, perhaps you will pay for my treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    Isn't that the truth

If a cure comes out, how many people would be perfectly happy being bald knowing that if they really wanted, they could change it. It's the hopelessness of baldness that's the real killer
    Amen to that Tony. I'd pay or do anything to cure my own hair loss except unfortunately we're stuck with such shitbag options like Rogaine, Propecia, and hair transplants, not to mention utterly useless garbage like herbal treatments or shampoos that supposedly "nourish the scalp". It really frustrates me because we all so desperately want to cure our own hair loss and would pay loads of money to do so, yet we're not given any decent options to cure it or even treat it.

If a 2015/16 street date was set in stone I would sleep like an infant on melatonin every night for the next three years. Too much can go wrong between now and then. Guess I should just chill until April though...

You will be a rich man if Replicel holds the key, perhaps you will pay for my treatment?
    Ugh its gonna be so hard not to get hopes up. Can you imagine the feeling knowing that a legitimate treatment is only a 4 years off? It will be crushing if April comes and Replicel announces they achieved 0% results. 10-15% I can live with, because the methodology can be improved and hopefully compounded, but if the result is 0%, then this generation of hair loss sufferers is probably screwed.

Thumbs up

I only put 500 bucks Bro, that might pay half my treatment IF everything goes well. If everything goes extremely well, there's no reason why I wouldn't help a bald brothah out .

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    this is crazy... no one even knows if histogen is going to work and you're all already arguing about the price!?

Even if it costs 50K, I wouldn't care... at least I'll know that there are options
    truth. +1

way way too early to talk pricing and distribution

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    Ugh its gonna be so hard not to get hopes up. Can you imagine the feeling knowing that a legitimate treatment is only a 4 years off? It will be crushing if April comes and Replicel announces they achieved 0% results. 10-15% I can live with, because the methodology can be improved and hopefully compounded, but if the result is 0%, then this generation of hair loss sufferers is probably screwed.
    I bought my gun already if there's 0% growth Bro.

Nah man...calm down...let's just enjoy we don't know for now. I have high hopes though since the CEO said "totally expect to beat propecia" n they had 10 years to put that stuff on someone's scalp...come on it's safe treatment I'd take 40 litters of replicels sauce on my scalp any day.

We still have ARI though, but I don't think that would make us look like rockstars....still better than SHINY BALD HEAD I hate that *!#@.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    this is crazy... no one even knows if histogen is going to work and you're all already arguing about the price!?

Even if it costs 50K, I wouldn't care... at least I'll know that there are options
    We know it provides results. So what do you mean "work"?

If we're all out there saying I'll pay $50K and they see it you're providing them info that we'd all pay $50K.

Engage PR brains people! Lets plant the $10K story now and incept them. Say after me "we'd only ever pay $10K for Histogen or Replicel" :P

Actually it would be in there best interest to provide a service at a reasonable price, if they inflate the price they will only be able to gauge a small portion of society however if they keep the costs as low as possible they will see a much great return as it will encourage a larger group of people to undergo the procedure.

One thing I have not seen mentioned here is this, lets just say hypothetically that Histogen, Relicel and Aderans release their finds, procedure and product to the market all at the same time or in succession whilst the choice would be great as they all seem to have a different approach to one another it can may become an issue, for example no one really knows if you are locking yourself out from another competitors procedure if you are already under the care of another, they may not mix.
    Let just say you jumped on board Replicel and it did not live up to its claims or you were unhappy with the results...

Its a costly business I'm sure and we are only at the tip of the iceberg really.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    One thing I have not seen mentioned here is this, lets just say hypothetically that Histogen, Relicel and Aderans release their finds, procedure and product to the market all at the same time or in succession whilst the choice would be great as they all seem to have a different approach to one another it can may become an issue, for example no one really knows if you are locking yourself out from another competitors procedure if you are already under the care of another, they may not mix.
    Let just say you jumped on board Replicel and it did not live up to its claims or you were unhappy with the results...
    This is a very interesting point, and one I had not considered previously. I would hope, as I'm sure others would as well, that this would not be the case. In any case, I would think a person's propensity regarding choice of which company to use is largely, if not totally, dependent on their respective release dates.