+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Replicel Stock question

Anybody know how to buy Stocks.? Can I buy online?

Looks like the thing will blow up soon...had I bought it when it was 1.80 i'd have some reward now but i didn't now how.

Inactive

Depends on where You are located, You need a broker/online broker, although I'd think twice about it. These things can easily go either way, especially these days with economic crisis and what else not going on..

Replicel is highly speculative at this time. If it works, you'll probably see a 5-10x return on your money. If it doesn't, you will probably lose close to all of it. I don't think there is much inbetween. Its pretty much just a bet at this point, and unless you are rolling in money, I wouldn't advise putting in more than 1k-2k, or however much you can afford to lose in a bet.

I use Scottrade, its a good retail broker for poor people like us. You need 500 deposit to open an account (which can be done via electronic transfer from your checking account, via paper check, or via wire transfer). Trades are only $7 each. Replicel's symbol is REPCF.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Looks like the thing will blow up soon...had I bought it when it was 1.80 i'd have some reward now but i didn't now how.
    perhaps... obviously if replicel were to announce that their study was a massive success, then the price will skyrocket. If not, the price will go down...
    It's still a gamble

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    Replicel is highly speculative at this time. If it works, you'll probably see a 5-10x return on your money. If it doesn't, you will probably lose close to all of it. I don't think there is much inbetween. Its pretty much just a bet at this point, and unless you are rolling in money, I wouldn't advise putting in more than 1k-2k, or however much you can afford to lose in a bet.

I use Scottrade, its a good retail broker for poor people like us. You need 500 deposit to open an account (which can be done via electronic transfer from your checking account, via paper check, or via wire transfer). Trades are only $7 each. Replicel's symbol is REPCF.
    thanks for the reply man. I'm putting 1k so assuming replicel goes to 10 dollars a share i'd get 4k, thats almost half the money for my treatment in the near future LOL.

Anyways so assuming i buy the stocks and then wanna sell it? how does it work out?

thanks for the info guys.

It's probably worth a shot if you have the money to spare. Huge upshot to this. Might want to keep a close eye on what Aderans are doing too mind. In others supposing the stock rockets after phase 1 results you'll still have to make sure you sell if it looks like Aderans are going to be first to market.

Sure investing is always a risk but it might be a handy little one to put some small money into.

There is no sure thing on the stock Market. Neither is Replicel.

The only real difference is that this is a really risk/reward kind of thing.

You will either make 10 times your money, or lose every single penny.

Inactive

I'm putting 1k so assuming replicel goes to 10 dollars a share i'd get 4k, thats almost half the money for my treatment in the near future LOL.
    Just curious.. if graft cost at good transplant surgeon goes around 8$.. and You said 4000$ is nearly half of the money for treatment.. 8000$ would buy You 1000 grafts. Unless You have Norwood 1 or something pretty close, I can't see how 1000 grafts can be enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Just curious.. if graft cost at good transplant surgeon goes around 8$.. and You said 4000$ is nearly half of the money for treatment.. 8000$ would buy You 1000 grafts. Unless You have Norwood 1 or something pretty close, I can't see how 1000 grafts can be enough ?
    nah man im talking about replicel i rather shave it than having a hair transplant or take propecia.

in case you were refering to replicel, the ceo of replicel said the price is expected to be the same as a decent hair transplant thats like 10k. so 4k would pay almost half my replicel treatment.

if replicel works, more hair just means cultivating your cells longer i suppose.

All we know for now its that replicel should be around 10k. In April things might change and it might not even work .

Now if we talk about ARI....thats another story. They can charge you for graft...of cloned hair.

Inactive

nah man im talking about replicel i rather shave it than having a hair transplant or take propecia.

in case you were refering to replicel, the ceo of replicel said the price is expected to be the same as a decent hair transplant thats like 10k. so 4k would pay almost half my replicel treatment.

if replicel works, more hair just means cultivating your cells longer i suppose.

All we know for now its that replicel should be around 10k. In April things might change and it might not even work .

Now if we talk about ARI....thats another story. They can charge you for graft...of cloned hair.
    Ah, I misunderstood completely. I thought You were thinking of transplant. As for propecia I'm 100% against it as well. Back to replicel.. this is the first time I hear of the price beeing mentioned.. sounds very high to be honest, I kinda hoped that if it works, that it would be somewhat of an all affordable cure for everyone.. This way, even if it works, I'm afraid way too many of us still wouldn't be to afford it, same way as we cannot afford HT. Still, if it works 100% and if it works like one time cure.. that would still be cheaper than transplant.. but will it indeed be a miracle one time cure to restore full hair density once and for all.. thats a really big if for now.