Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
    is anyone here buying replicel stocks? Im considering putting $500 down its hard to say though if it will be a good idea or not..
    I am buying...just waiting for the stock to go down a little more. It's not a good idea if you don't have spare change....we don't know anything about their results only that they are very confident...which doesn't tell anything.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
      I am buying...just waiting for the stock to go down a little more. It's not a good idea if you don't have spare change....we don't know anything about their results only that they are very confident...which doesn't tell anything.

I know what you mean. I just feel like this could potentially be a really good investment and im gonna kick myself if i pass it up . got some thinking to do haha

Comment

• cleverusername
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
        is anyone here buying replicel stocks? Im considering putting $500 down its hard to say though if it will be a good idea or not..
        I'm buying $500 worth in 2 weeks, had to work extra hours but hopefully it pays off haha

Comment

• BoSox
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by cleverusername
          I'm buying $500 worth in 2 weeks, had to work extra hours but hopefully it pays off haha
          Where are you buying it? I signed up at scottrade.com, where are you buying stocks from?

Also, how often can we buy? I noticed when I looked up REPCF on scottrade, the market was closed i guess? Could only trade?

I agree with goldbondmafia. This is an opportunity i can't pass up if it comes up big and I did nothing.

Comment

• ccmethinning
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BoSox
            Where are you buying it? I signed up at scottrade.com, where are you buying stocks from?

Also, how often can we buy? I noticed when I looked up REPCF on scottrade, the market was closed i guess? Could only trade?

I agree with goldbondmafia. This is an opportunity i can't pass up if it comes up big and I did nothing.
            Stock market is weekdays 930am est to 4pm est.

Comment

• cleverusername
              • Nov 2011

Hey man, I'm doing it through my bank, but they charge $30 to buy and $30 to sell. how much is scottrade charging?

Comment

• BoSox
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by cleverusername
                Hey man, I'm doing it through my bank, but they charge $30 to buy and $30 to sell. how much is scottrade charging?

Scottrade charges $7.00 a trade whether you buy 100 shares or 500 shares of a stock.

They charge that commission each time you buy a stock and each time you sell a stock. So if you were using Scottrade your total commission cost for one stock would be $14.00 by the time you bought and sold one stock.

Comment

• cleverusername
                  • Nov 2011

Scottrade charges $7.00 a trade whether you buy 100 shares or 500 shares of a stock.

They charge that commission each time you buy a stock and each time you sell a stock. So if you were using Scottrade your total commission cost for one stock would be $14.00 by the time you bought and sold one stock.
                  Sounds good man, better than my bank at least. Buying the stock this Friday.

Comment

• BoSox
                    • Jun 2010

Does anybody know how much potential Replicel's stocks have? If it's 2.25 a stock now, how much can that go up if they prove to have something?

Just a guesstimate please.

Comment

• bananana
                      Inactive
                      • Feb 2012

If they prove to be on a way of having a cure in a few years (basically we'll know that in april) stocks can go up by xx%, but the REAL jump (I guess) will be when they'll have a solid date and prove 100% that it works.
                      But this is just guess work.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                        • Oct 2011

Does anybody know how much potential Replicel's stocks have? If it's 2.25 a stock now, how much can that go up if they prove to have something?

Just a guesstimate please.
                        hey guys after long thought me and a friend will put around 600-1000$ in replicel's stock. I mean I am already putting my life at stake with replicel since in my opinion it's the only solution to my hair loss so why not put 1k of my hard earned money :o. Anyways if you are expert please enligthen the people how to buy them or

Comment

Working...