+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Ah, I misunderstood completely. I thought You were thinking of transplant. As for propecia I'm 100% against it as well. Back to replicel.. this is the first time I hear of the price beeing mentioned.. sounds very high to be honest, I kinda hoped that if it works, that it would be somewhat of an all affordable cure for everyone.. This way, even if it works, I'm afraid way too many of us still wouldn't be to afford it, same way as we cannot afford HT. Still, if it works 100% and if it works like one time cure.. that would still be cheaper than transplant.. but will it indeed be a miracle one time cure to restore full hair density once and for all.. thats a really big if for now.
    haha that stuff might not even work and we discuss about price? man we are crazy.

However 10k would be cheap. According to the hair loss expert scientist and pioneer Joe from Staten Island it will be around 50k for a full head of hair and he bases that on absolutely nothing but i think he's right, it could be that expensive at first.

So 10k is just being positive.

Inactive

We are desperate all right.

10k ain't cheap from where I'm standing. Its a lot of money. And if its not one time and permanent solution.. I wouldn't give 1k let alone 10.

Wait, that other guy says 50k.. I thought Replicel CEO mentioned 10k.. thats what You said. 50k is absolutely proposterous btw. Money doesn't grow on trees.. If I had 10 or 50k, I'd already go for a hair transplant..

no one knows if the hair will be permanent or treatment even works at all!!
    Price is always high at the beginning so that the "creators" can get back their investment fast but after that prices will fall dramatically...

Even if it's 10K for a full head of NON-PERMANENT hair, it is still worth it as you can preserve that for at least 5-10 years with a decent regimen..

is anyone here buying replicel stocks? Im considering putting $500 down its hard to say though if it will be a good idea or not..

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    is anyone here buying replicel stocks? Im considering putting $500 down its hard to say though if it will be a good idea or not..
    Do not put any money down that you cannot afford to lose. This is true *anytime* you invest in the stock market.

I am buying...just waiting for the stock to go down a little more. It's not a good idea if you don't have spare change....we don't know anything about their results only that they are very confident...which doesn't tell anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I am buying...just waiting for the stock to go down a little more. It's not a good idea if you don't have spare change....we don't know anything about their results only that they are very confident...which doesn't tell anything.

I know what you mean. I just feel like this could potentially be a really good investment and im gonna kick myself if i pass it up . got some thinking to do haha

I'm buying $500 worth in 2 weeks, had to work extra hours but hopefully it pays off haha

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    I'm buying $500 worth in 2 weeks, had to work extra hours but hopefully it pays off haha
    Where are you buying it? I signed up at scottrade.com, where are you buying stocks from?

Also, how often can we buy? I noticed when I looked up REPCF on scottrade, the market was closed i guess? Could only trade?

I agree with goldbondmafia. This is an opportunity i can't pass up if it comes up big and I did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Where are you buying it? I signed up at scottrade.com, where are you buying stocks from?

Also, how often can we buy? I noticed when I looked up REPCF on scottrade, the market was closed i guess? Could only trade?

I agree with goldbondmafia. This is an opportunity i can't pass up if it comes up big and I did nothing.
    Stock market is weekdays 930am est to 4pm est.