Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CallumVaughan94
    • Feb 2012

Receding at 17!? PICTURES

Recently I've become very self-conscious about receding. The hair on the side of my head has always been much lighter and thinner since I was born. And I've never had a straight hairline from birth. My Dad who's now 55 has the same parts on his head where the hair goes back. And he's only now just losing his hair on the top of his head. However for my age it seems that it isn't right that I should be receding so I don't know if it's just puberty finishing and mu natural hairline kicking in. Also, since I've been fussing about it I've felt some itching sensation on my head. I've also styled my hair since I was about 12 but have always been quite careful when applying it. My hair on top is VERY thick. The barbers even say how thick it is and always have to thin it out on top. I'm getting VERY worried about this and am looking for some answers. Please help if you can!
    Attached Files
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

What I see in your pictures is a natural and normal mature male hair line. Males do not get to keep their temple hair. This is one of the physical traits that differ between males and females. What is happening is normal and it is not an indication that you are losing your hair.

Comment

• MackJames
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Tracy C
      What I see in your pictures is a natural and normal mature male hair line. Males do not get to keep their temple hair. This is one of the physical traits that differ between males and females. What is happening is normal and it is not an indication that you are losing your hair.
      X2

You're absolutely correct. Insightful comments as usual.

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

OP: No. No, no. Away from these forums with you! Go live.

Comment

• Still-Researching
          • Feb 2010

Will echo the 3 above here. You look great. Stop thinking about it - go enjoy life...

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
            • May 2011

Nothing to worry about. Absolutely normal. Agree with everything that has already been said.

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

Callum ,I also agree with Tracy's assessment. Honestly,you have no worries. Have a great Holiday

Comment

Working...