+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spectral DNC-L

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Rogaine foam dries quickly, it is very easy to use and it's very stealthy.

$35.00 per month - for generic Minoxidil with "other stuff" added!?!

Rogaine foam is less than $17.00 per month.
    Tracy do you think the foam absorbs well?

As far as I can tell it does. It is more difficult to get it down to your scalp when you have long hair though. So I part my hair down the middle and put it in a little at a time along the part to get it to my scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    I've been in contact with them recently, formula has been changed, but only for the new stock..
    Thanks stresses. I e-mailed them yesterday. Some lady responded saying if I bought it off Amazon then it may not be authentic? But she avoided my main question which was have they changed the formula. DS labs in notorious for changing this stuff. In the 2 years ive been using it they have changed formula like 3 times and none of them were as good as the original. I dont know why they dont go back to the original but it must be a cost issue. It did work but this new formula people dont like. DS labs definitely all about the $$. I heard the Revita shampoo formula has changed as well and it sucks?? WTF DS labs...get it together. You used to make great products and now you make shit! Why?

So i've been on the DNC for about 2 weeks now. Before this I was using that Dualgen shit. I can already feel my hair responding better to the DNC. That Dualgen had to be fake (no minox). I dont think DS labs would risk their reputation with a fake product but you never know. The only issue is the price at this point. Just wanted to update. Take care

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by jayth View Post
    Thanks stresses. I e-mailed them yesterday. Some lady responded saying if I bought it off Amazon then it may not be authentic? But she avoided my main question which was have they changed the formula. DS labs in notorious for changing this stuff. In the 2 years ive been using it they have changed formula like 3 times and none of them were as good as the original. I dont know why they dont go back to the original but it must be a cost issue. It did work but this new formula people dont like. DS labs definitely all about the $$. I heard the Revita shampoo formula has changed as well and it sucks?? WTF DS labs...get it together. You used to make great products and now you make shit! Why?
    my question was if their product was vegan.. first they claimed it was.. the I've went through list and told them I found out that it wasn't.. then they told me there is a new formula and sent me the ingredients.. but this new formula is not listed on any site that sells it.. then they've said that the new formula only goes with the stock from certain expiry date.. all in all very confusing !

good thing, i gave up on minoxidil, so I don't care what the formula is.

Default Anyone been using DNC-L

Is anyone else here using this product besides me? I'm surprised this is a hair-loss forum and the only products discussed are Kirkland Minox and propecia. Thats so 20 years ago. There is new products out there people!! I know, I know, i'm the jack ass spending all this $$ on these shit products lol. Anyways, DNC-L used to be a great product. This new white colored formula of theirs i'm not so sure about. Seems completely different from the stuff i remember. Anyone purchase this within the last few months? What color was it? Did it smell funny? was it runny? Thanks

Spectral is the shadiest hair loss company I have ever seen. All packed in the cute boxes is just minoxidil, sometimes even less effective than minoxidil such as its F7. Yet they always call it high tech, cutting edge technology, new hope to prey on us.

I'm surprised this is a hair-loss forum and the only products discussed are Kirkland Minox and propecia.
    We talk about Rogaine and other legitimate generic formulations of Minoxidil. We also talk about Nizoral.

The focus of this forum is proven FDA approved treatments. Not snake oils and other such nonsense. Though there are some members who push nonsense pretty hard.

Is anyone else here using this product besides me? I'm surprised this is a hair-loss forum and the only products discussed are Kirkland Minox and propecia. Thats so 20 years ago. There is new products out there people!! I know, I know, i'm the jack ass spending all this $$ on these shit products lol. Anyways, DNC-L used to be a great product. This new white colored formula of theirs i'm not so sure about. Seems completely different from the stuff i remember. Anyone purchase this within the last few months? What color was it? Did it smell funny? was it runny? Thanks
    I have been using DNC since Feb-2009. I am generally happy with the product. I've said it before that the generic stuff gave me so much dandruff that my hair were like snow, and red pimpled started to develop with inflamations on my scalp. Haven't had that problem with DNC. Its also given me a moderate level of regrowth and thickness.
    But dude don't bother with DNC-L. That stuff stinks, and never dries up. Its basically a cream thats nearly impossible to get out using that stupid pump. And the smell is terrible, you might not notice it after a while, but trust me, others will.

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    I have been using DNC since Feb-2009. I am generally happy with the product. I've said it before that the generic stuff gave me so much dandruff that my hair were like snow, and red pimpled started to develop with inflamations on my scalp. Haven't had that problem with DNC. Its also given me a moderate level of regrowth and thickness.
    But dude don't bother with DNC-L. That stuff stinks, and never dries up. Its basically a cream thats nearly impossible to get out using that stupid pump. And the smell is terrible, you might not notice it after a while, but trust me, others will.
    Thanks Khan. Glad someone else is using it. I already have 2 bottles of DNC-L but after they are gone I will probably just do the regular DNC. Your right, it does stink. The old formula smelled good too.