HELP Please..filling in a consultation form.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sausage
    • Jan 2012

HELP Please..filling in a consultation form.

It says what Zone do you want to have treated?

Indentations (I am guessing this is patchy baldness?)
    Entire Hair line (I am guessing this is simply the hairline?)
    Crown (I am guessing this is just the 'bald patch' area)
    Tonsure (Is this the whole of the top on the head?)
    Diffuse (Is this the whole of the head?)

Please help me.

Thanks.
  • Still-Researching
    • Feb 2010

Hi Sausage,
    Indentations - spots or scars where you have baldness/hair loss
    Entire Hair line - closing the temples/work in the frontal third
    Crown - that is the crown area/back top of your head
    Tonsure - that if you have significant hair loss in front, mid and crown area
    Diffuse - if your hair is thinning all over your head including sides/donor, and some places are bald, this last one is very hard for the doctors to work with.

Hope above helps. Remember you should always send good pictures showing your hair from front, back, sides and top - so even if you get above wrong, the doc will know what kind of hair loss you have. It is important to clearly state your expectations from the HT.

Comment

• sausage
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Still-Researching
      Hi Sausage,
      Indentations - spots or scars where you have baldness/hair loss
      Entire Hair line - closing the temples/work in the frontal third
      Crown - that is the crown area/back top of your head
      Tonsure - that if you have significant hair loss in front, mid and crown area
      Diffuse - if your hair is thinning all over your head including sides/donor, and some places are bald, this last one is very hard for the doctors to work with.

Hope above helps. Remember you should always send good pictures showing your hair from front, back, sides and top - so even if you get above wrong, the doc will know what kind of hair loss you have. It is important to clearly state your expectations from the HT.
      Thanks Still-Researching.

I am filling out a consultation form on the Feriduni website.

They do not ask for your expectations and they don't ask for a photo from the back. I am not sure why....surely they would want as much detail as possible? They don't ask that much, just a tick box form and 3 photos (top, and sides)

Comment

• Still-Researching
        • Feb 2010

I actually just send them an email. Never filled in the form. Believe it is most important with 4 good pictures and your expectations in words.
        Cheers

Comment

• sausage
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Still-Researching
          I actually just send them an email. Never filled in the form. Believe it is most important with 4 good pictures and your expectations in words.
          Cheers
          I'll se what I get back and if he wants any more photos and my expectations I'll let him know. Thanks.

Did you ever have a face to face consultation with him or was it all via email?

Comment

Working...