+ Reply to Thread

Default Day 1 - Propecia

Ok Day 1 Complete on propecia. No side effects yet. Haven't tried to get an erection yet mind you lol. Not feeling horny...... Oh no. Maybe its happening.

Nothing else to comment really?? Will keep you all posted.

I have noticed that my propecia are only 1mg though?? Is that enough? I kind thought they were 1.25mg??

Oh yeah, im taking my pills at 11.00 pm is that ok?

Summary of day 1. Perfect.

Good luck with your treatments.

1mg should be plenty. The difference is insignificant.

I've been on fin for 2 months and take it before I sleep. It's become part of my routine, so I don't forget. Not missed a dose yet. It's too early to tell if I'm responding.

My advice is don't stare in the mirror too much and ask yourself if it's working. Try to focus on other aspects of your life now you know you're being proactive about your hair loss.

I'm doing my best to practice what I preach here. I find I'm obsessing a bit less and definitely feel better than the weeks before I started fin.

I've not managed it, but if you can give it six months before you examine your hair again.

What's your situation like? I'm 24 with a NW2 hairline and a bit of thinning on top in and in the vertex. It isn't TOO bad yet, but definitely worse than 90%+ of guys my age.

I'm hoping fin can thicken the crown and top a bit.

Wow, you sound like your in exactly the same boat as me.

Im also about NW2. And like you actually being proactive has made me feel much better.

With regards not looking at my hairline im actually quite good at that. I wear my hair long and live in balding denial. So to behonest, ill probably never look at my hairline until I feel its working. Ill be judging my results on how much hair falls out in the bath and just how my hair looks?? Maybe this is a bad way to do things but watching my hairline just gets me depressed so I dont do it....Problem solved.

Im gonna try this for a year. If no results ill shave me head and maybe get a wig or something. Its cold in the UK. I cant imagine having no hair in winter.

Oh yeah, I think we may have good success with propecia. From these forums I get the impresion some people leave it too late. Ive still left it a little late. Probably to see if this is a mature hairline or not. But now im on it. If I keep the hair I got ill be well chuffed. At least until histogen hits the market. Then I want me peaks back lol.

Good luck with your propecia. Have you got any sides yet??

Hey, I'm in the UK too.

Yup, winter's a bad time of year for the balding.

Sounds like you caught it early, congrats. I bet no-one can tell you're balding especially with the long hair.

My hair is short now and looks fine except for slight thinness at the crown. If I can get that thickened up I'll grow it out again.

In the two months I have experienced minor side effects. My libido is a bit lower than it was pre-fin. But it's tolerable and may subside over time. You may get no sides at all, so don't worry about it.

If you get bad sides and you decide you can't tolerate fin, just stop taking it and things should return to normal.

Yeah, a little less labido I can live with. Just means ill have to masturbate less and spend what little drive I have less on the missus.
    With regards your balding spot on the back im sure that will cover up in no time. Propecia has more effect there than anywhere else so that should be first thing to go.
    To be honest, im not really worrying that much about the sides, but thanks for the words of encouragement.
    Oh yeah, im 29 by the way. Been balding for 4 years so slow really. My thoughts is that im only slightly affected by this god damn dht so im feeling confident. Time will tell.

Default Day 2 Propecia

Ok, day 2. Popped again at 11.00pm on a full stomach.
    Labido - Id say its quite low. I havent thought about sex much the last 2 days, but do I care??? ATM not really.

I am noticing slight pains around the pecs. Quite high up on the pec area. I kinda imagines that pains would be around the nipples if any.

Either way. This is no way near enough to stop or worry me.

Will keep you all posted.

you gotta stop thinking about sides! you gotta stop visiting this forum too... By reading comments here your pill wont function any better, but you could end up getting paranoid!

Haha, dont worry dude. Im not freaking out or anything. Im just enjoying posting updates so other people can see whats going on. Im not gonna get all paranoid or anything like that.
    Thanks for your thoughts though.

Default Day 3 Propecia

Nothing to report really. Still tightish chest. But glad to say woke up with good moring wood lol.

End of report.