Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nk90
    • Aug 2016

Hi everyone,
    No one knows exact price of hair transplant cost, it is better if you ask this to experienced surgeon. As I also did that & everyone told different price but atlast i was consulted to doctor at hairnsenses and she explained everything. So, better if you asked surgeon. Thanks

Comment

• dhcuaeweb
      • Aug 2016

There is no exact cost of hair transplant. It depends on certain factors such as geographic area, expertise of the surgeon, reputation of the clinic, number of grafts. I don't think there is a need to make full payment before the surgery. You can make it 50% upfront and 50% after completion.

Comment

• Umutsly13
        • Jun 2018

my hair transplant experience

Cost is important as quality as in hair transplant. Costs wil vary from country as country. I had a hair transplant in Turkey 7 months ago and now my hair is so rich and looking so nice. I regret have not hair transplant before. I found very suitablecampaign in HistoryHair. This campaign is include 3 night 5 star hotel +internal transport with VİP car +operation + interpreter + all medicines + 3. day washing + maximum graft plantation + prp treatment + for companion (room mate) hotel and car transfers and all of these cost only 1000 pound. I am pleased to chose HistoryHair. They hosted me very kind. I feel more younger. I think anybody donīt want to escape this campaign.

Comment

Working...