+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ok, body hair is a no-no then.

Although I did not mean use tonnes of body hair and implant it all over the head. I understand that too much body hair would look stupid and having body hair in the hairline would also not be a good idea.......

But by body hair I only mean't a very small amount being implanted, as little as 5% and up to 20% density to the crown region.

I would have thought that would be ok seeing as it is on the top of the head and as it would be a small percentage of body hair mixed in with a higher percentage of head hair then it should not be that noticeable.

What would you rather have on the crown region....

Thin head hair showing scalp

or

Thicker head hair with a bit of body hair and no scalp on show.

Thin hair showing scalp or slightly unnatural thicker looking hair?

Mr. sausage,

If you respond well to Finasteride and Minoxidil, you won't even have to worry about it. Sure it takes a long time, but it would be better than transplanting body hair to any area of your head.

I am Mr. Sausage LMFAO.

Quote Originally Posted by btsic11 View Post
    OK so I apologize to everyone because I'm sure this has been asked on here before and I know there is no way of telling me exact figures. But I was just wondering what a ball park would be and where would be a good place to go (I live in NYC). I'm looking probably for FUE, I'm 35, and judging from all the extensive before and after pictures I've been looking at I think I would probably benefit most with about 2000 grafts. I keep my hair short and I'm not expecting Johnny Depp's hair so I'm realistic about the results. Also do all doctors expect all of the money up front or are there payment plans one can do? Thank you in advance.
    Transplant is good choice if you need you head full of hair or wants your personality back. As you chosen for FUE let me tell you FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is the latest technique to done Hair Transplant surgery.
    Hair transplants can be great in the hand of the best doctor and depends on your hair characteristics, age, family history and more, you also don't want to do Strip surgery (FUT) that will leave big scar on the back of your head and do FUE.
    Talking about the cost of hair transplant surgery FUE is almost double the price of FUT since the doctor spends double the time with the patient. Before choosing the clinic or hospital do some online reasearch and read the reviews about the hospital and doctors.
    Last edited by rothandy; 12-09-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: missing

Hi @bistic,
    Your young personality come back after Hair Transplant. FUE is a good decision if you want to get Hair Transplant.. FUE is new advance technique of Hair Transplant surgery..In FUE(Follicle Unit Extraction) surgery each follicle of Hair moved from donor area and transplant them into receipent area. So this surgery takes much time then FUT(Follicle Unit Transplation or Strip Surgery). Due to this reason doctors charge much cost then FUT. Although FUE is a costly treatment but it don't leave any scar on the back of the head. Its healing time is Less than FUT. It is less invasive then FUT. Due to these reasons people prefer it alot. Search a reputed clinic which provides this treatment at afforable price. Beware from Low-cost quacks.

Hi everyone,
    No one knows exact price of hair transplant cost, it is better if you ask this to experienced surgeon. As I also did that & everyone told different price but atlast i was consulted to doctor at hairnsenses and she explained everything. So, better if you asked surgeon. Thanks

There is no exact cost of hair transplant. It depends on certain factors such as geographic area, expertise of the surgeon, reputation of the clinic, number of grafts. I don't think there is a need to make full payment before the surgery. You can make it 50% upfront and 50% after completion.

Default my hair transplant experience

Cost is important as quality as in hair transplant. Costs wil vary from country as country. I had a hair transplant in Turkey 7 months ago and now my hair is so rich and looking so nice. I regret have not hair transplant before. I found very suitablecampaign in HistoryHair. This campaign is include 3 night 5 star hotel +internal transport with VİP car +operation + interpreter + all medicines + 3. day washing + maximum graft plantation + prp treatment + for companion (room mate) hotel and car transfers and all of these cost only 1000 pound. I am pleased to chose HistoryHair. They hosted me very kind. I feel more younger. I think anybody donīt want to escape this campaign.