Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul Peter
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by StressedToTheBald
    Thanks and appreciate the advice but I myself am not considering a hair system. I am trying to regrow my hair via natural 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and fingers crossed in the months to follow I am hoping for at least some visible results.
    Best of luck!

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
      Inactive
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Paul Peter
      Best of luck!
      Thanks, You too.

Comment

• rupe
        • Jan 2012

I was wondering myself would I consider a wig if it came to it... I want hair like Justin Bieber? I used to be able to grow a pretty long fringe

Comment

• sausage
          • Jan 2012

If wigs are 100% realistic looking then maybe I should get one and go out on the pull. Could not have a long term relationship as it would get nticed and they would get a shock when I took it off.

Comment

• Paul Peter
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by rupe
            I was wondering myself would I consider a wig if it came to it... I want hair like Justin Bieber? I used to be able to grow a pretty long fringe
            It all depends on how old you are. If you're 65 years old and you want a Bieber cut, forget it.

Some men that age do have very thick natural hair, but it's rare. Most men aged 65 have some recession, and if not they wouldn't normally opt for a Bieber cut.

If however, you're aged 18 to about 26, I think you will be able to pull off a convicing Bieber cut. When you're that age no one would suspect you're wearing a system, because most guys that age have thick hair, right.

If I were you, I'd just go for it.

Comment

• StressedToTheBald
              Inactive
              • Jan 2012

colour preference & modern days' idols aside, guy in the first photo still wins the photo contest if you ask me.

Comment

Working...